Chapter 14~ a brother's return ( part 2 )

"Session will begin in 3...2...1...begin." the computer says and before I get the chance to hit it a voice says " cancel session." . I turn around and say "who just canceled the session?" "Me." says Max. "Can I ask why?". "If your going to spar with a projection of me, just spar with me." he explains.

" No thanks." I answer, "now can I ask why?" He says. "You can ask, doesn't mean you'll get an answer." I reply. With great timing my phone rings. "Hello?" I answer ' Ella how are you?' "Hi Jim, what do you want?" ' well your not in a good mood are you?' "What do you want Jim?" ' I told your brother about your issue with your current-' "yea I know, he's here.".

'Great! Put him on.' I hand the phone to Max and they talk for a bit. "Who's Jim?" Hikaru asks. "He gives us most of our jobs." I answer "Oohh." they all say in Unison.ax then hangs up the phone and says "looks like we're going out tonight." I nod and turn back to the others. "You guys should stay at home tonight. especially is they've had someone spying on me. Although it's rare that I don't catch them." I say.

They all nod in understand meant, we all hang out until my brother and I have to leave. Once were ready we head out to where Sammy is supposed to be. I bring a katana as well as throwing knives. Max chose to bring two hand guns and s good amount of ammunition.

I use my throwing knives to take out the first two guards. Max goes to enter the building but I stop him " cameras." I say pointing to the two security cameras. "Do you bring any silencers?" I ask. "No." he answers, I think for a moment then look around. And this is probably the first time I can thank people for throwing their trash on the street. I pick up a soda bottle and make a silencer with it.

"Now you should be good. And next time being at least one silencer." I say and he shoots the cameras. "Now we can go." I say and head for the building. As I pass the two guards I took out I grab my knifes then open the doors. Before we enter we stay out of sight on the sides of the doorway.

Max and I exchange looks. That was way to easy, either their stupid or its a trap. Bet I can guess which it is. Max turns the corner first guns ready if needed. No shots were fired, I turn the corner and see the coast is clear. I scan the room for any traps that might be waiting. When I don't notice any we walk in. The second we enter we climb up the metal supports In the warehouse type building, and look for our target.

After a minute or two four guards are escorting Sammy out the building. Max and I exchange looks and nod. He uses the gun with the homemade silencer to take out the first two guards, and I jump down from the beam and take care of the other two.

"Oh hello again." Sammy says as he turns around to face me. "Hi." I say then attacking him. But some how he keeps dodging my attacks. How is he doing that? "Want to know how I'm able to dodge your attacks?" He asks, me still trying to strike him. " Ella! Just move out of the way and I'll shoot him!" Max calls from the ceiling.

"No this is my job! You are not to interfere!" I shout back. " I know your attack method. your too predictable Ella." He say as he them lands a blow on me. I fall to the ground and groan in pain. Damn that hurt more then expected.

"Oh and tell your little friends, I said hi." he says as he goes to kick my head in. My eyes widen at his words and before he gets the chance to kick my head in he's shot in the leg. He falls to the floor and let's out a blood curdling scream. Max helps me up and we make a break for it.

Once were far enough away Max asks "are you ok?" "Yea. just gonna have to make some tough choices." I say thinking about what Sammy said. He's not supposed to know about my friends. Now they could get hurt, and it would be all my fault. "Hey what's wrong?" Max asks. I snap out of it and realize I'm crying. I wipe the tears off my cheeks and say " yea I'm fine.".

I know what I have to do and the others aren't going to like it. I have to leave the club, if possible I have to leave Ouran. They can't see me again and I can't see them if I want them to stay safe.