Chapter 1 ~ the new girl

I don't own OHSHC
----------------------------------------------

I'm Ella, today I start my new life at ouran academy. I'm a little nervous though, I don't know any one and have never really been good at making friends. Or keeping any for that matter, I tell people like it is and when they don't like the answer they toss me out like last weeks trash.

So anyway, here's just a bit more about my life. my parents own a bakery franchise around the world and when I graduate I'll be taking over the branch right here in Japan, a few years before moving here I learned Japanese so I would be able to talk with others in Japan, I'm also a first year student. lastly is something not even my parents know about me... around the time I was getting into middle school I took on some jobs. What do I mean by ' jobs'? I mean I took on some jobs as a bounty hunter, over the years I've become known as the best in the business.

I don't kill the person unless my own life is in danger, which isn't as often as you would think. I mostly just send their asses to jail, but I have had kill someone every now and then. Not that I don't enjoy baking and look forward to running the bakery it's just, my 'other life' so to speak, well it brings in a lot more money.

Now that you know pretty much all about me, lets get back to my first day at oruan.

When I get to the school I retrieve my schedule from the office and attempt to find my first class, well put it this way I don't think I'm in the right building. As if the school uniforms weren't bad enough. I bang my head on a wall continuously until I hear a voice say " is everything ok?" I turn my head with it still on the wall, to see a girl dressed in a boys uniform. not gonna lie if I wasn't so observant from bounty hunting she could've fooled me, but hey it's not my place to judge. I see she's also with two red heads. Twins I might add.

I take my head off the wall and reply "well I'm new and I think I'm in the wrong building. could you help me?". "Sure no problem. let me see your schedule." I hand her my schedule and after she looks at it for a moment she says " we're headed to this class right now. you can walk with us if you like.". "thanks that would be super helpful.". as the four of us are walking to class I introduce myself "I'm Ella white by the way.". "I'm Haruhi Fujioka. and this is Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin. nice to meet you Ella!" She says smiling. "Nice to meet you Ella!" The twins say in unison. "Nice to meet you too." I reply.

When we reach the class room they motion for me to sit in the empty seat near them. Well, there's a first time for everything I guess. I take a seat near them and Haruhi asks "so why did you transfer to oruan?". " once I graduate I'll be taking over the Japan branch of my family's business." "what's your family's business?" The twins ask, once again in unison. " Have you ever heard of sweet treats confection's?" I reply. "No way that your family's business?!?" Hikaru says. "Our friend honey-senpai loves that place like a second home." Haruhi says. I laugh at the way she says it's the guys second home.

The teacher then enters the room and says "good morning." everyone says good morning in return. "Before class starts we have a new student joining us. ". She says as she points in my direction. Please don't make me stand up I front of everyone. I don't do good with a bunch of people starring at me.

"Could you stand up and tell us a bit about yourself?" She asks although I know if I don't she'll probably give me detention or something. I stand up and say "my name is Ella White, and my family owns the sweet treats confection's franchise. I'll be taking over the Japanese branch when I graduate.it's nice to meet you all." I then sit back down.

Word to the wise don't ever announce to an entire class of teenagers that your family owns the biggest sweets franchise. All throughout class I had kids asking me to bring in cakes or cookies, basically any thing with sugar in it. I literally don't even know most of their names and not one that asked bothered to remember mine. I hate teens, and I can say that 'cause I am a teen.

The day is about to end and everyone can either study after school or go to a club. "Hey Haruhi, do you know where a good place to study around here is?" I ask. "Good luck. the last time I looked for a place to study I ended up having to join a host club." she groans.

"You poor girl." I say as I hug her. The twins put their hands over my mouth and pry me off Haruhi before I can continue. the three of them all have the same exact look of shock on their faces. What? What did I say? See what I mean not good at making friends, I don't know what I did but obviously it's not good. And to think I almost had some friends.

The bell rings and they keep me in the room, my mouth still covered. once everyone is gone they finally let go of me and I can finally breathe. "How did you know Haruhi is a girl?" Kaoru asked. "So you guys did know?!? Well honestly if I wasn't as observant as I am you could've fooled me too." I reply. "But if you enjoy cross dressing it's not my place to judge." I continue. "I don't enjoy cross dressing! I'm forced to do it." Haruhi explains. "I don't follow." I say.

"Remember how I told you I was forced to join a host club..." she says. " What did you do to deserve this as punishment!?!" I ask. " I accidentally broke an eight million yen vase." she says looking as well as sounding depressed.

"I don't even want to know how you managed to do something like that." I say. The twins have been awfully quiet this whole time what are they up to?

"You two have been way to quite." I finally point out. Shouldn't have said a word. "Now that you know Haruhi's secret." Hikaru started " you must swear to secrecy." Karou finishes.

"Ok I won't tell anyone." "You must join our club to prove yourself." they say in unison with evil looks on their faces. "Ok that doesn't sound bad." I reply. I notice Haruhi face palm, guess I shouldn't have been so quick to agree.

"Follow us we'll show you to the club room." Haruhi says and that's exactly what I do.