The Dreaming

"Woah!!" Everyone exclaimed after seeing Asahi blasts the ball through the three blockers. The main cast got surprised that the Ace managed to hit the ball with power and get a point.

"I think that was an insane spike just now! The ball even squeezed on the floor as he smashes it through the floor!" Miyuki exclaimed.

"Why so surprised? I thought you can hit the same spike after what he did just now?" Hiro asked.

"N-No! Of course not! I can't have the same power as Asahi have!" Miyuki said.

"That spike could've broken someone's face with the amount of power." Iino said.

"Y-Yeah..." Goro uttered.

"Of course he is older than some players that's why he can smash the ball with his strength with ease." Kaguya said.

"If Asahi hears that, he'll get depressed." Rize said.

"Yeah, I agree." Giyu said.

"What a sound. It went ka-doom!" Takeda said.

"Nice! Good job, Asahi! You too, Nishinoya." Sugawara said.

"You guys too. Nice set, Suga. Nishinoya, nice receive." Asahi said while scratching his head and the two smiled at him.

"That's the ace." Hinata said to himself.

"Hey. You're the one who wanted to see the ace. Don't freak out!" Kageyama said.

"I-I'm not freaking out! I don't have his height or power, but I can fight too. I'll be him next!" Hinata said and the opening started to play.

"If Hinata can't grow bigger in the next years, him being the ace of Karasuno with a smaller height would be very cool but not as powerful as Asahi or any Aces out there." Kaguya said.

"You look at his height when it comes to the Ace title." Fujiwara uttered.

"Oh come on, do smaller aces as Hinata exist? I guess they don't." Zero Two said.

"Yeah, I agree. A small ace for a team is a bit impossible." Hiro said.

'The width of a hand is approximately 2 cm. My hands are slightly smaller than anyone in my age group. The 2 cm between the ball and the floor... can keep the ace... alive.' Nishinoya narrated as the title "The Dream" appeared on the screen.

"You can't jump worth a damn! Skipping practice for a month will do that!" Nishinoya scolded on Asahi.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Asahi said.

"Harsh, Nishinoya." Sugawara said.

"Daichi!" Tanaka called.

"Yeah. If Asahi is back and we're facing both him and this veteran team, we're gonna have trouble winning this." Daichi said.

"What're you talking about, Daichi? You've got me on your si--" Tanaka was interrupted by Hinata who sneaks his face into him.

"You've got me on your side!" Hinata said.

"Huh? What?" Daichi asked.

"Hinata, butt out! You've ruined my awesome speech, you idiot!" Tanaka angrily yelled.

"Never interrupt someone like Tanaka... or he'll eat you alive!" Fujiwara said.

"He's not scary, to be honest." Mitsuru said.

"Huh? What do you mean he's not scary? He can be a bully to you if he's a mean guy." Kokoro said.

"This guy has much pride in him and it boils my blood a bit." Ishigami said.