Karasuno High School Volleyball

'My first and last official match of junior high. My team was creamed. Our opponent was the King of the Court. I swear I'll challenge him to a revenge match!

I made up my mind and proceeded to Karasuno High School. However...'

"Wh... Wh... Why are you here?!" Hinata asked as the opening scene started.

"Do you think his attitude as the "King of the Court" they say will be shown at Karasuno? I hope it won't happen." Kei said.

"Kei! I just realized now, how the hell you entered the school without me knowing it?" Miyuki asked.

"I just received this paper from someone and I proceeded in here since I assume that this is going to be fun. And it was really fun!" Kei exclaimed.

"Thank you for the compliment." Giyu said with his dull voice.

'Please give life to your own voice, Giyu sama!' Everyone thought.

The screen shows the title "Karasuno High School Volleyball Team" on it as the scene shows the outside area of Karasuno High.

'Why? Why is this guy at Karasuno? No, maybe it's someone else?'

'What did you come here for?'

'It isn't as easy as it sounds!'

'I'll be the one still standing on the court at the end!'

'What have you been doing for the last three years?!'  All thoughts of Hinata of Kageyama's reason for joining Karasuno have shown.

'No, there's no doubt! It's him! Kageyama Tobio!' Hinata thought.

"You're that guy from last year. Whatever your name is." Kageyama said.

"M-My name is Hinata Shoyo. I doubt you would even remember a team you beat in the first round!" Hinata said.

"I remember you very well." Kageyama said.

'This guy has outstanding reflexes, jumping ability, and speed. But he doesn't take advantage of these abilities at all.' Kageyama thought.

"What? You wanna fight?" Hinata asked while doing a fighting stance.

"You klutzy piece of shit!" Kageyama said.

"D-Don't you make fun of me! I know I got clobbered in that match, but I won't lose next time! That's why I came here prepared to do, so why are you here?! How can I kick your ass if we're on the same team?! There are way more successful schools to choose from! Why didn't you go to one of those instead?!" Hinata asked.

"Why the hell he wants him to go to another school? Isn't he lucky that someone will finally serve for him?" One student asked.

"If you know what Pride means, then you should be able to understand Hinata's feeling of seeing his opponent Kageyama now in the same school as him." Kaguya said.

"And Hinata really swore that he'll defeat Kageyama with his all! But right now, this is going to be a confusing one on why Kageyama really didn't go to other schools?" Ichigo said.

"Is it really destiny that makes those two play together as a team?" Goro asked.

"Who knows Goro, who knows!" Zorome said.

"I applied to the best school in the prefecture. But I didn't make it in." Kageyama said.

"You didn't make it? But you're the King of the Court!" Hinata said.