A Wimp's Anxiety

"Wh-Why the hell are you here?" Giyu asked on a young and beautiful woman with long purple hair, purple eyes, and glasses seducing on him.

(Imagine a joyful, teasing, and a cheering version of her, not the scary version.)

"Who is she, Giyu?" Miyuki asked.

"She's Ri--" Giyu was stopped by the woman.

"Hi, there! My name is Rize Kamishiro! Nice to meet you all!" The woman named Rize said while waving her hands to everyone.

"Wow! She's beautiful!" One student said.

"And she looks hot!" Another student said.

"Of all people, why are you here?" Giyu asked.

"Is there anything wrong if I'll work with you as a spectator? Besides, I'm looking forward to this story too!" Rize exclaimed.

"Fine. Since you aren't the type who... eats people." Giyu said.

"Ew! Stop saying such nasty things! I've changed, you know? Shall we start everyone?" Rize cheerfully asked.

'Did she forget that she eats humans? Or someone brainwashed this woman.' Giyu thought.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied.

"She's beautiful!" Futoshi said.

"And sexy!" Zorome added.

"Stop it, you two." Ikuno and Miku said as they slap the two in their heads.

'Sharpen your senses. Be it the ball, the blockers, or the spikers... Don't overlook any movements on the court. The perfect timing, and the perfect set for your spiker. Grasp it!' Kageyama thought while tossing the ball perfectly into Hinata's hand and he spikes the ball with power, making Yamaguchi unable to receive it well.

"Again..." Sugawara uttered.

"It worked again!" Ennoshita said.

"They've turned it around! They're one point away from winning the first set." Kinoshita added as he adds the score of Kageyama and Hinata.

"His sets are rapidly becoming more accurate. Is this how good a setter Kageyama really is?" Sugawara asked. Hinata and Tanaka both clapped their hands while jumping.

'But the one who drew all of his abilities out... was Hinata, wasn't it?' He thought.

"I scored again!" Hinata exclaimed.