Chapter Sixteen - The Memory

(A/N: Look guys, I'm dumb, I procrastinated for three months, it happens. Now take this new drawing I made of Pure Silence and forgive me.)

What's wrong with him?(Y/N) thought as she held her pillow on her face, so the morning sunshine wouldn't get into her red and tired eyes. Why did he leave me again?‘ the girl sniffed into the soft pillow. That night, after Jotaro left her alone in her hotel room, crying, (Y/N) couldn't help but ask herself if it had been her fault again.

It was almost eight o'clock in the morning, about five hours after the boy left her room, and (Y/N) could still smell the scent of Jotaro's coat and cigarette smoke, which was weird, judging by the fact that she had slept with the balcony door open. Maybe it was only in her imagination.

However, despite the fact that she was once again on the verge of crying, (Y/N) was mad to the bone. She wished she had had the strength to assault Jotaro and hit him so hard, she would get his jerky behavior out of his head. All she had tried to do was to apologize to him about the other incident. Yet he got mad at her for not caring about Steely Dan's actions. However, what Jotaro didn't know was that (Y/N) had been acting careless, so she could've looked stronger to him. It seemed like her plan had gone wrong.

After a while, as the girl was clinging onto her pillow, a quiet knock on her door made her freeze. She knew that it was time for everyone to wake up, but she didn't feel like getting out of bed. She just wanted to remain there with her sad and angry thoughts and the pillow on her face. So that's what she did: (Y/N) stood still, cuddled in her sheets, pretending to sleep.

Suddenly, the door opened slowly, someone entering the room. Having her eyes closed, the girl couldn't see what was going on. Even though she knew it was probably someone from her crew who came in to wake her up, she still feared that there could be a thief or something even worse.

As (Y/N) was listening closely to the person's footsteps, she realized that they were walking up to her. The girl was ready to attack that moment, but she decided that it was better to wait for the person to make their move first. They were right behind her, when she felt a soft touch on her arm. (Y/N) almost revealed herself gasping, but gratefully the person couldn't hear her slight change of breathing.

"(Y/N)..." the girl heard a familiar whisper. That was the moment her whole body relaxed, knowing that right behind her was Kakyoin, probably sent by Mr. Joestar to wake her up. However, she didn't move, still not feeling like getting out of bed. (Y/N) knew very well that she was acting selfish and there was no time for something like that, but she couldn't help it. "(Y/N), I know you are not sleeping, get up." the boy continued with a rather serious voice.

Thinking that maybe there really was something important going on, like another Stand attack, the girl slightly narrowed her eyes, shifting on the other side of the bed. Exactly when she was expecting it less, absolutely out of blue, (Y/N) got a small kiss on her nose from Kakyoin. Her eyes widened and she blushed vaguely as the boy started laughing. "I knew you'd open your eyes after that!" he smiled. It looked like there was no Stand attack to worry about afterall.

(Y/N) rapidly covered her face with her hands. "Never do that again, Noriaki!" she exclaimed embarrassed. To be honest, that gesture actually cheered her up a little bit. She was so happy to have Kakyoin next to her during this journey, because he always knew how to cheer her up when she needed it most.

The boy took a step away from her bed. "Get ready, we're having breakfast in half an hour." he smiled sweetly and left (Y/N's) room, leaving her hazy, still trying to process that whole morning.

Fortunately, she got ready on time, her pajamas and other spare clothes going back into her bag. She got out of the room and went to the hotel's restaurant, only to have a quiet and awkward breakfast with the rest of the crusaders. Surprisingly, Jotaro was missing from the table, but Kakyoin excused him, saying that he wasn't hungry. The thoughts of Jotaro missing breakfast because of her started bugging (Y/N), but she once again tried to convince herself it was not her fault her classmate was not eating. After they were all done, the four men and the girl were ready to leave.