Chapter 19: Nerves

I had the best birthday I could even of asked for.
Christian have me everything! I absolutely love him for that!!
That night he leads me to a hotel, it was massive and announces we'll be staying here over night. I get a fluttery feeling in my belly as he leads me into our suite.
Our room over looked the sea and it was so beautiful.
Christian shuts the door and kisses me.
"I love you," he says.
I freeze at those three words and before I know it, "I love you too," comes out of my mouth.
He lifts me up kissing me and lays me gently on the bed.

That morning I wake up to a gorgeous face beside mine.
Christian's lines in his face are so much softer than the hard one that are shown in the day.
"Are you good staring at me?" A smirk plays on his lips.
"Give me a few more minutes," I say lying on my side.
We both chuckle.

Arriving back at the camp site, Ruby bombards me with a whole of questions. Like: how was if? Did you enjoy the presents?
I said I would tell her all about it later, though knowing me I would forget about it.
We decided to pack everything up and move on.
We were hoping to pass over the Queensland border by tonight so after everything was packed up, Christian took the wheel with me again sitting shot gun.
"Babe, you okay?" Christian asks me.
"Yeah I'm fine, just nervous," I reply.
"Nervous?"
"Yeah about going back into Queensland," I lower my voice to a whisper, "My parents killer is still out there,"
"Your going to be fine, I'll protect you," he says smiling.
The thing Christian doesn't understand is that it's dangerous for me. My parents murderer came after me every year when I was in Queensland. No matter where I was they would find me and try to kidnap me.
I'm scared!!