Chapter 3: Kisses

I woke with a pounding headache and with blankets pulled over me, I'm back at the Hamilton's. The bed sinks beside me and I look over to see Christian climbing out shirtless... Please let him be wearing pants!
I roll over so I'm now on my back and facing the ceiling.
"Good morning Princess," Christian smirks.
"Morning," I reply.
He walks over to my side of the bed and sits on the floor.
"How's the head?" He asks.
Ugh... Apart from it feeling like a bomb went off, "fine," I say.
He tilts his head and looks at me, "Princess by what happened last night I can tell your head is not fine,"
I look at him confused.
I replay last nights events... I can remember most things... Hang on Timmy kissed me... He kissed me!!
"By the look on your face I'm guess you remember Timmy kissing you," he laughs.
Oh shit, what have I done.

4 hours before waking.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Timmy.
"What the hell?!" I say.
A guy steps on front of me, he is wearing a leather jacket and dark jeans. I know that look anywhere.
"Christian?"
He turns around and grins.
Timmy walks away with a huge grin on his face towards the other boys, who are now giving him high-fives.
"Come on it's time you and I went home," Christian says grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the party and to his bike.
"I'm not going," I pout.
"Bella get on the bike,"
"No!" I yell.
Before I know it, I'm sitting on the bike with my hands around Christian's waist.
As we arrive home, I get off the bike so mad.
"I fucking hate you!" I yell at him.
"Good, because I'm not that fond of you either," he says back.
I can't climb the stairs so he carries me up.
"Christian please stay, lie with me," I say.
"Okay," I hear him mumble before I drift off to sleep.

Back at the current time: 8:00am

I look at him stunned, why the hell did he pull me away from Timmy?
"I'm guessing you remember everything now?" Christian asks running a hand through his hair.
I nod.
"I still don't like you Princess but I'm going to put up with you for 2 weeks," he says before leaving my room.
The jerk face!

A/N
Wow! Sorry this chapter was so short! I couldn't really think about anything to write but I can guarantee that the next few chapters are gonna be exciting!!!
Fun reading!! Kate xx