"Do you wanna be with me?"

"I'm not sure. I'm not good at being... "sweet and cute." And you know that." I explain. Mac nods. "Plus I'm with Dylan already." I add.

"And you wouldn't break up with him to come with me?"

"I don't know." He presses me closer to him by the small of my back and I swallow. I drop my top and go to pick it up but he doesn't let me.

"You know the reason why I'm not dating anyone right now?" I go to speak but he doesn't let me. "Because I'm waiting for you. I have liked you forever. And I have never had the guts to tell you that."

"You have your pick of every girl in the school and you'd rather go out with me. I don't understand."

"You're different to them. You don't give a shit about how your makeup looks or how you look. You're not a try-hard." I smile as he calls me "different."

"Thank you." I smile. I rest my head on his chest. "But we can't do anything. Dylan would hurt me if he knew we were something. You can't tell anyone our lips touched."

"My lips are sealed, but with one last kiss." I roll my eyes and peck his lips. I go to pull away but he puts his lips back on mine. He kisses me hard. I kiss him back and he turns around and pushes me into the wall. I try to push him away, but he doesn't budge.

"Mac!" I hiss. He starts kissing my neck and he holds my hands by my sides. "Mac! Stop! Don't!" He doesn't stop though. "Mac please!!" I yell. He stops and looks at me. "Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry, Amber." He looks down at the ground. I push past him and grab my top. I pull it down over my head.

"I'm going," I say. "Talk to me tomorrow when you won't be horny!" I grab my notebook and shove it in my bag, not realizing the loose sheet of paper that fell from my book. I slam the door behind me and take a deep breath as I walk down the stairs. Amanda comes out of the bathroom.

"I'm going." I tell her.

"Oh, okay." She smiles. "I'll see you another time." She hugs me and I leave the house. I grab out my phone and text Dylan.

Me: hey, are you at home?

Dylan: hey babe, yeah, of course, did you wanna come over?

Me: if thats okay. i need to stay the night as well

Dylan: thats fine, babe ;)

Me: ill be over in 5

Dylan: see you then

I lock my phone and walk along the dimly lit streets towards Dylan's place. I arrive at Dylan's place and turn up his driveway to the front porch. I am about to knock when I hear someone whisper my name.

"Amber!" I go back onto the front lawn and look up at the second floor windows. Dylan is in the one furthest to the right. He jerks his head to the side. "Go around the back and I'll let you in." I nod and run around to the back door. I check the time on my phone. 11:32 pm. I didn't know it was that late... The back door opens and I'm engulfed in a huge hug and long kiss. Dylan's warm mouth isn't as nice as Mac's, I can't help thinking. Dylan takes my hand and pulls me up the stairs to his room.

"My mum and dad aren't home, but my older brother is and he hasn't gone to sleep yet." He explains. I nod and he turns on his bedroom light. I look up at him. Dylan looks exactly Sam Calfin. We're silent for a moment and then we hear the unmistakable sound of snoring. His brother, Liam, was asleep. He smiles down at me and takes my bag. He chucks it into a corner of the room. He bends down and kisses me. I put my hands on his bare chest and kiss him back. He pulls my top off and shoves me onto the bed. I shake my head.

"Can we not do it tonight?" I ask. "I'm too tired." Dylan smirks at me.

"C'mon babe. We haven't done it in ages. Please?" He asks, putting on his best puppy dog face. I shake my head and close my eyes. I start relaxing, but tense up as I feel Dylan kiss my neck, biting softly in places. I push him off me and turn over.

"Please. Just sleep and then tomorrow."

"Fine, but I get to do whatever I want to you tomorrow, and if we do it tomorrow, you at least have to sleep in just your bra and underwear."

"Fine fine." I say groggily. "I'm cold. Hurry up and get into bed."

"Coming babe. But take off your shoes and skirt." He persists.

"You take them off!" I yawn angrily. He undoes my shoes and takes them off and then my socks. Then he undoes the button and zip on my skirt and slides it down my legs. He runs his hands up and down my legs and I shiver.

"I'm cold!"

"Shh, shh. I'm getting you under and then I'll get in." I nod sleepily and let him pull the covers from under my body and pull them over. Then I feel the bed sink as he gets in and lies beside me. I turn around and face him as he wraps me up in his big arms and makes me warm. I fall asleep instantly.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The picture is of Mac. Just imagine Matty Healy, the guy in the picture, except with more piercings :P That's Mac :)

The video is another of my favourite songs :D Antichrist by The 1975.