"Do you want me to find one? I know rents are high," she suggests as she starts the engine. I think about it.

"Sure, but girls only," I tell her.

"Noted."

I'm glad I found a friend like her. It hasn't even been a day and I feel like I've known her for so long.

The minute we get out of her car, my eyes start searching for him. Ace. The house is quite huge and the music is so loud, I suddenly don't want to go inside. Ava grabs my hand and pulls me inside the house, her enthusiasm is contagious.

"Jackson," Ava squeals and wraps her hand around his waist. Do I have to greet the same way? I'd rather not.

My thoughts are halted when Jackson pulls away from Ava and looks at me with that weird look. He then surprises me when he pulls me into a hug saying my name and it doesn't feel good at all. When he squeezes me a little, I pull away.

I avoid looking into his eyes and walk away with Ava who is completely oblivious. I feel sick.

We go straight to the dance floor and we dance a little until I feel eyes on me. Familiar eyes. I turn around with a grin to see Ace leaning against the wall in a corner, secluded, with a red cup in his hand. He is wearing a white button-up shirt leaving some buttons at the top open with black pants. I look at him cautiously, making sure he doesn't catch me checking him out.

He doesn't look at me once.

Why do I even want him to?

I suddenly feel hands grab on my waist and I panic. I turn around to see Jackson. What is wrong with him?

I politely excuse myself, saying I need a drink but that only makes him smirk as he says he needs a drink too. I ask Ava if she wants a drink but she refuses, oblivious to my desperate request, again.

I try maintaining as much distance as I can between me and Jackson as I walk to the kitchen but he doesn't get it because he keeps his hands on the small of my back.

I get myself a coke and he gets himself some alcohol. What now? He keeps staring at me and I helplessly think of a way to get away.

"I have to go to the restroom," I tell him after some time and his eyes shine with something I can't understand. "I'll watch your drink," he says smoothly as he runs a hand over his blonde hair. He is attractive but his personality makes him so ugly. I know he hasn't done something wrong but he makes me feel so sick.

I hurry to the restroom and take my time. When I'm back, I search for Ava but come across the blue eyes devil. He hands me my drink and I sip on it, throwing him a fake smile.

(A/n- Let me remind you that Venus doesn't know drinks can be spiked. Stop calling her dumb, please :(
Sadly, I had to put a note in the middle of a chapter because of the comments.)

He starts asking questions about where I used to live. I give him small answers hoping he'd take the hint but he doesn't. I start feeling dizzy. I clutch into his hands for support. I can't hear anything, everything suddenly turns blurry and I feel like I'm floating on a cloud.

Everything after that is blurry. I don't remember anything.

The next morning, I wake up with the worst headache. I try opening my eyes just to close them. My head feels like it is about to explode. I don't remember anything about last night. I dare to open my eyes and sit down. I'm in my room, I realize. Relief takes over me but it doesn't last long.

"What are you doing here," I stifle a gasp as I look at him.

What in the hell is Ace doing here?

Panic settles in my chest as I try to remember last night. I don't remember anything at all. I didn't even drink alcohol, how's that possible? Ace casually leans against the window, moving his gaze from outside to me, with a small smirk playing in his lips and my heart is almost about to explode.

This is the most I've seen him express.

"Good morning to you too," he says in that husky voice of his. My heart skips a bit.

What exactly happened last night?