Emma

I woke up alone the next morning. My wolf gave a small whimper at not have our mate near us.

"I'm sorry love but there was a situation with the pack that I needed to take care of and I didn't want to wake you."

I jumped in surprise when I herd James's voice in my head. I had forgot that mated pairs could hear eachother through the link even when the were in their human skins.

"It's fine, is everyone ok?"

Panic in my voice. I was worried something had happened to my pack, my new family.

"I'm turned on so bad right now, you are going to be the best Luna out there. Everyone is fine love Andrew my beta found his mate."

This news pleased me knowing that someone in my pack now had the other half to his soul.

"Why was there a situation?"

"I'll tell you when I get back up there, you can take a shower. I'll be there soon"

"Ok, I love you"

"I love you too beautiful"

I stood up from the bed and maid my way to the bathroom. I admired James's mark in the mirror before I stepped into the shower. The hot water felt nice on my back, I used James's shampoo that was in the shower. It made my wolf content knowing we had our mates smell on us.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower rapping a towel around myself. I walked out into the bedroom then realized I didn't have any clothes, the dress I had been wearing the nigh before was now in shreds on the floor I looked around the room then made my way to the big dresser that was against the wall. I pulled open the top drawer and pulled out of one of James's white t-shirts, then I found a pair of his sweatpants. I slid the t-shirt over my head, it was huge on my small frame it went down to my mid thigh. I pulled on the sweatpants that I needed to roll up so I wasn't stepping on the legs. I looked like I was nine trying on my dad's clothes.

I just shrugged my shoulders what could I do I needed to wear something up to my room. I swung open the bedroom door and walked out into the hallway making my way to my room.

My room was two floors up and at the other side of the building because each pack gets a floor then the west wing was for the males and the east wing for the females and most the mated pairs stayed in the males room. I had mad my way to the east wing and was waiting for the elevator when an arm rapped around my waist.

I gasped spinning out of the unknown persons grasp. "Don't worry love it's just me" James laughed, it was music to my ears hearing my mate so happy.

"I thought you were downstairs?"

"I am not about to leave my mate wandering around with hundreds of males around"

We were interrupted when the elevator door opened to reveal Sam and a guy I recognised from somewhere.

"Sam?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her.

"Emma" James said "this is my beta Andrew"

"Luna" Andrew said nodding his head. I smiled "its nice to meet you"

Then I remembered where I had seen him he had been with James when I first saw him. "Wait" I said putting the dots together "Sam your mate is Andrew?"

Sam smiled and looked up at Andrew

"Yep this big hunk of wolf is all mine"

I laughed "I'm so happy for you, omg this is great you can come with me and live in the pack"

"Sam" smiled "yeah I know this will be great but um I'll see you later when your not wearing what I am assuming are clothes of shame"

I blushed as Sam and Andrew walked past us heading for ether the Ireland packs hall to get food or the more likely option back to Andrew's room.

"Come on I think it's time you change so you can meet the rest of the pack" James said guiding me into the elevator.

I just nodded. We made it to my room without saying a word. James opened my door and led me inside.

"Do you want to bring some of your stuff down to my room?" James asked as he looked around at the pictures I had put on my dresser.

"Yeah it would be nice not to have to come back up here every morning to get dressed" I said as I picked up a bag that I had unpacked the morning before, and walked to my closet starting to shove clothes into it.

"Who are these people" James asked pointing to a picture of my parents and me before they had died.

"My parents" I said looking at the picture. It had been taken when I was 5 me on my dad's shoulders and my dad's arm around my mom's waist.

"They look happy" James said with a weak smile

"They looked happy" I corrected him

" they died when I was 10 fighting off a neighboring pack".

"I'm sorry love" James whispered in my ear he had come up behind me and rapped an arm my waist.

"It's fine they had to my dad was the beta"

"No it's not fine you lost both your parents, no child should have to go through that"

"It still doesn't change anything" I said trying not to cry.

James turned me around in his arms and held me. A tear trickled down my left cheek. "I love you so much" he said into my hair "I will never let anything like that happen to u again"

I hid my face in his chest. "I know, I love you too"

..........................................................

Emma p.o.v.

We stayed like that for awhile as James tried to comfort me whispering sweet nothing's into my ear. Then he asked if I still felt up to meeting the pack. I said yes then walked to my bathroom to splash cold water on my face.

I came back out and found James packing another bag of my clothes.

He looked at me "just helping out, your not going to be staying in here any longer so might as well have all your stuff"

I nodded and walked over to him and pulled the leggings he was holding out of his hands slipped off his pair of sweatpants I was wearing and pulled on the leggings then walked to the closet and grabbed one of the shirts that were still in there I pulled off James's t-shirt I had been wearing but before I could pull my own on James had me pressed to his chest and was kissing me.

The kiss was slow and sweet, his lips felt so good next to my own I never wanted it to stop. But we were interrupted by my stomach growling loudly. James laughed "are you hungry?"

"Yeah I could eat" I admitted he smiled and took the shirt I was still holding out of my hands and slipped it over my head. "Well then let's go get some lunch"