Change of Mind

A/N: Guys I finally got an idea and so I thought it was about time I updated for you! Some of these chapters may not be my best and they will be short but I promise you I'm getting there!
xxx
_____________________________
"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked as he handed Emily a tea.
"Exhausted. I'm so angry with this morning."
Daniel sat down and put his arm around Emily.
"Well atleast everything is okay with Meg."
"I know but that's not the point. They stalked me, wanted to know about David Clarke and then through around rumors of me being pregnant. Can't I walk into a doctors clinic with my daughter without the expectation of me being pregnant?! For gods sake!"
"Shhh." Daniel kissed Emilys head "I know it's frustrating."
Emily relaxed slightly and sighed.
"Daniel, I know Meg is only little but everything today made me think. I really do want another baby."
Daniel was taken aback. Meg was only 5 months old, barely a toddler.
"Em, Meg is still a baby. I really don't know if we can handle another one right now."
"I know but at the minimum it'd be 9 months and well.....it's not like we managed to have Meg straight away, we were trying for years before we had her. It could be three years from now before we have another baby."
"Do you really want to put yourself through miscarriages and all that pain again. I nearly lost you last time."
"I want this Daniel. I've always wanted kids and having Meg has made me want more. Can't we at least try?"
Daniel sighed.
"Alright. We can try, but if you start to slip and the doctors think you might get depressed again then I get to say when it's enough."
"Fine." Emily kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you."
"I love you too Em."