"MOBUS!" A familiar voice came from behind. It was Jungkook. Bambam flung towards the left direction and slammed on the wall, away from her. Lisa fell on the ground, still unconscious.

"Lisa!" Jungkook ran towards her and hold her in his arms, "Lili try to breathe. Please. Please" Jungkook said almost crying. His brain wasn't working, he didn't know what to do. That's when something came to his mind. "Thërapėvœ" He used his wand.

{Thërapėvœ: a spell used for healing}

Suddenly Lisa inhaled deeply and JK took a sigh of relief. Thank god she is okay.

He then turned to Bambam, who was looking at them like he didn't just try to kill Lisa.
"You!" Jungkook punched Bambam and hold him with his collar. "Why did you fuckn do that?!" JK screamed at him.

"J-Jungkook I-I- what did just---" Bambam said, confused, he didn't know what just happened.

"Jungkook!" A panicked voice came from behind.

"Jennie noona, what happened?"

"Y-Yoongi isn't-- he isn't--" Jennie's voice cracked, "Just come with me, please."

Jungkook got up throwing back Bambam. He first went towards Lisa, who was better now.
"Are you okay." He asked her gently, caressing her hair.
"Yes. Please help me stand up." Lisa said weakly. Jungkook nodded and helped her. He then put one of Lisa's arms around his neck and helped her walk.

When they got to the room, they saw G-Dragon and Namjoon trying to take a dagger out of Suga's back. He was badly wounded as blood flowed out of his back.

"Suga Oppa," Lisa whispered to herself as she couldn't believe her eyes.
"What happened to him? Who did this?" Jungkook asked, worried.

"I slept on the couch yesterday. Today morning when I came here he was like this~" J-hope said as the last few words couldn't get out of his mouth. "It's my mistake, it's all because of me, only if I didn't sleep on the couch." He continued, almost breaking down.

"No, it isn't your fault Hobi, it is no one's fault," Jin said as he hugged Hope.

"Will he be alright?" Jisoo asked trying to be calm.

"It is complicated," G-Dragon said as his hands did their work just like they belonged to a surgeon, "This is not a normal wound, nor is this dagger normal."

"We think this was black magic and this is a poisoned dagger, normal spells won't work on it," Namjoon said as he very swiftly tried to get the dagger out of Yoongi's flesh.

Everyone in the room gasped at his sentence. "A-a poisoned dagger," Tae said.

"Yes, but I think we can save him."
_________________________

Everyone was out in the living room now, giving GD and Joon some time to heal Yoongi. All of them were really dejected and depressed by now, they all were sitting on the couch.

Suddenly Lisa's eyes widened as if something important hit her mind, "Guys, we missed the most important thing!" She said as everyone looked up at her, "Who did this to Suga Oppa!? I don't think that anybody normal would have been able to enter the ship coz of the security. Further, He said this was black magic."

"Liz has a huge point." Rosé said.

"Yeah, Lisa, can it be Bambam?" Jungkook asked Lisa, ignoring the odd stares of Blacktan he got after asking the said question.

"I-I don't know, a-after what happened, I honestly don't know anything," Lisa said.

"Woah, guess we are missing on something here, spill guys," Jimin said.

Lisa and Jungkook then told everyone what happened. Every single of them was shocked and didn't know what to react to that.

"Wait, where is Bambam?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, we kinda have not seen him," Jen said.
"Oh, he is in the gym," Jungkook said.
"No, JK he is not there. I just came back from the gym."Rosé said.

"SHIT" Lisa and Jungkook cursed at the same time.
__________________________

Shoutout to @anveshalisa

Heya loves, thank you so much for giving this book a lot of love. Let's get this book to 10k! Also, Euphoria is on #62 in fantasy-adventure right now and it is absolutely amazing. Maybe it's not that big of a deal but for me it is and this is all because of you guys. Love y'all.

So, again today in almost 9 hours Ice cream is gonna release!!! *squeals* don't forget to stream it and pre-save it! Have an amazing day.