Chapter 7

As I walked out of the house with Dad on my heels he pleaded with me to stop.

"Kacey no matter how much I despise your mother for treating you poorly, I still love her and yet the family is getting torn apart here. I think it's best if you go to Jane's for a couple of days so she can cool down because she look like she might combust in there." Said Dad as I turned around.

"Thanks Dad, yeah I agree with you on that she looked like a steam train." I said as I chuckled and hugged him. I couldn't help myself from crying and I let the tears cascade down my cheeks as he let go.

"Hey K, don't cry sweetheart everything will get sorted out." Said Dad softly as he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I know Dad, oh and if I'm staying at Jane's for a couple of nights I need my football stuff and I'm not going back in there." I said as i pointed to the front door

"Yeah I know, how about I drop it off at Jane's place tonight? I'll pack a bag for you." suggested Dad.

"Ok Dad, I'll text you the address." i said as i hugged him one last time and got in my car.

"I love you sweetheart." called Dad, waving as I backed out of the driveway.

"I love you too Dad!" i waved back and sped off towards Jane's house.

I turned up there looking like absolute shit. My mascara was running down my cheeks and I had a hoodie and sweatpants on. Jane opened the door and just stood aside without asking any questions. See this is why we are bestfriends, we understand eachother.

"You look like crap, tell me everything." Said Jane as we sat on her bed.

So I did from what Jayden did to Cooper and about Mum and how Cooper and i got together. I couldn't leave that out, she would of killed me if I did. It took a good hour and a half to tell her everything and she was so excited about Cooper and I.

"I knew it! I knew that he liked you!" squealed Jane and I couldnt help but laugh at her.

After everything we decided to have dinner and go to bed after Dad dropped of a duffle bag and my football bag, We made spaghetti and meatballs, totally delicious I might add, we destroyed the kitchen though.

_________

It was Saturday night and I was texting Cooper about what had happened over the last couple of days.

Hey Beautiful <3

Hey Handsome :P

So we get to see eachother tomorrow, FINALLY! I've missed your pretty face :)

Haha are you trying to distract me Mr Miles? :) but yes I've missed your attractive face too :P

Distract you from what Miss Smith? Anyway I heard about what happened from Jayden of all people.

Jane and I are watching Forrest Gump, really how did you hear it from him?

Yeah I'll tell you about it tomorrow if you get there early, maybe 15 minutes earlier than usual?

Yeah sounds great now if you would excuse me, I would like to watch my most favourite movie in the world.

Haha sure but I thought i should tell you I've never watched Forrest Gump before.

WHAT?!?! WE ARE GOING TO WATCH IT ASAP!!!!!

Hahaha sure we could watch it tomorrow if you want. :D