Tania could barely keep up as he ravaged her mouth- his hands finding hers to interlace their fingers and pull them above her head. Her stomach knotted as he rolled his hips into her. The desperation and frantic nature of his movements made her feel so wanted her head spun.

"Be careful of your rib." She finally managed to remind him as he released her mouth to trail kisses down her neck.

"You don't speak unless I tell you to." The growl in her ear filled her stomach with butterflies. Tania bit her lip as she shook her head in understanding.

He leaned onto his knees and ran his hands up her thighs pushing the shirt up until it was removed from her body. Laying before him in only her panties, she felt her breathing hitch as he pulled her leg up and began kissing up from her ankle.

The light touches made her feel like the most delicate flower and his lips were praising each of her petals. A calloused hand slipping into her waistband brought her back to earth.

"Is this okay?" He muttered against her lower stomach.

"Y-yeah." Her words were breathless as she nodded her head. With a final kiss to her stomach, he pulled the panties from her body and hiked her legs up.

When his lips finally made contact with her, she could feel her lungs collapse. There was no stopping herself as she rained praises onto him while he dived tongue first into her dripping core. The erratic switch from sucking and licking her clit to dipping into her sex had her quickly approaching her climax.

Her moans became high pitched as he slipped two fingers into her and stroked her insides. As her thighs closed on his head and her body squirmed to get away, he eagerly followed. Tania could see stars as she finally allowed herself to fall over the edge- a harsh scream billowing up from her chest.

"Okay!" She cried as he attempted to keep going but her body was so sensitive it nearly hurt. Climbing back up her body, he connected their lips.

"I can't get enough of you." He spoke against her lips as he began rolling his hips into her once again. The obvious bulge rubbed against her pussy and she was sure the front of his jogging pants were soaked.

"Fuck me." The words left her mouth without her conscious effort. It felt like an entity had taken over her body- it's only goal being him deep within her.

"I'd love to, but I don't have a condom." He pecked her softly.

"So pull out." She spoke without consideration once more.

"Your faith in my self control is too high, darlin." A soft chuckle followed the statement as he slowly began to rock against her for a third time.

"I'll get a plan B. Please." She begged as she moaned and rubbed herself against his dick like a dog in heat. There was no stopping herself now- she needed him.

"I like the sound of you begging to be fucked. Such a little nymph, rubbing against me for an ounce of pleasure." Her body melted into a puddle at his hands. His lips brushed the top of her ear before he pulled back to slip from his pants.

Tania bit her lip as she watched him spring free. Blood rushed to the tip causing it to have a red undertone and the veins along the sides pulsed with his heartbeat. Spreading her legs further, she bared her all to him, ready to be filled.

As soon as he leaned back over her, she hurriedly grabbed the heavy extremity and guided him inside. A hiss fell from his lips at the unrestricted joining.

"God, you're so wet." He praised as he easily pushed inside her until their pelvis' touched. Tania hiked her legs up further to allow him to sink deeper within her- a gasp escaping at the true depth.

Slow, sensual strokes were awarded to her- his dick touching deep within her before almost pulling completely out. The room didn't exist anymore as her body was ascended further in the clouds with each thrust. Her hands grabbed his forearms for leveraged as she arched her back and took all he gave her.

"Look at me." He called.

She managed to pry her eyes open and stare up at him. Reaching up, she wrapped her hand around his head and grabbed the back of his neck to pull his lips to hers. The kiss silenced her cries of pleasure.

"You feel so good inside me." Her whimper egged him on as he snapped his hips into her. Laying his forehead to hers, he balanced his weight on his forearms and smoothly moved his hips to keep up his rhythm.

"You're so perfect, fuck." He groaned before smashing his lips to hers. Tania's body swallowed him each time, welcoming the mind bending pleasure.

"I- I'm gonna cum..." gripping his waist, she tried to push him away as pleasure wrecked her nerves and stirred her brain.

"I'm not done with you. Turn on your side." He ordered as he slipped out of her before she could finish. Tania laid her arm over her eyes as she attempted to ground herself.

"Now!" He commanded with a slap to her thigh. The action had her quickly turning to her side with what little energy she had left.

Laying behind her, he pulled her leg up to place himself inside her hips and slowly pushed into her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her hands against her chest and kept her locked there as he pumped into her.

"Oh, god!" She cried as he combined the pleasure with soft kisses to the back of her shoulder. Within a minute her body convulsed against his hold as she released on him.

"That's my good girl. You gonna cum for me again?" He seduced her as he followed her squirming body onto her stomach. Leaning up, he placed his thighs on the outside of hers and slipped into her again.

"I-I can't." Her hands gripped the pillow so hard, she's be surprised if her nails remained after they were done.

"Yes, you can." Placing his hands on her lower back, he leaned over and began drilling into her. Tania could only lay there and take it- occasional screams bubbling up to mix with her moans.

"Just like that! Ooohh, fuuckk!" She screamed out.

"Say my name." Reaching under her, he wrapped a hand around her throat and pulled her up slightly.

"Flint! Ahh, God I love you!" Her body produced the words before she could comprehend what she was saying. The orgasm washed over her so powerfully, her vision went black and her body felt like static.

"I'm cumming. Oh shit!" Flint followed as he pushed deep within her and filled her with his seed. His cries of pleasure boosted her ego and she smiled at the thought of him being just as satisfied.

The pair remained joined for another moment before he slowly pulled out and flopped next to her. Silence filled the room as they basked in the moment they'd created.

"Needa pee?" He finally spoke as he turned to her with a tired smile.

"Yeah." She returned in her own exhausted tone.

——