Aubrey

(Kirstie's POV)

"Aubrey! Don't do this!" I yell at her. She tells me she has to and I am taken away by Neo. I kick and scream but to no avail. He throws me in the trunk of a car and I am being driven to some unknown place. We suddenly stop and he let's me out of the trunk and puts a  blindfold on me. We drive some more and we stop again. He opens a door and throws me in a room and shuts it.

"Bye bye Kirst." He says to me and I swear every to me he speaks I feel my braincells committing suicide... Literally... Anyways after feeling around a bit, I found a knife he must've put there and I manage to cut myself free. I take of my blindfold and realize I am at my house. When I go to the home phone I find a note.

Tell anyone that I took you and she dies... If cops or anyone I didn't invite show up, she dies... If you look at me funny, she dies... Don't mess with me.

I hate Neo... He is so annoying. Angry, I slam my fist on the table. Bad idea. Now my hand hurts... Bad.. And I can't move my pinky finger. I decide to call Mitch.

"Hey Mitch.."

"KIRSTIE OMFG HFHDBFKSBFJSN YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! GUYS, GUYS! IT'S KIRSTIE!! OMG I AM ON MY WAY!!! MOMMA NEEDS TO SEE HER BABY!!!!" He hangs up the phone. I laugh hard and set the phone down. Laughing hurts. Neo kicked me a lot in my stomach. I look at my stomach to check for anything. Just a few bad bruises. Suddenly Mitch bursts through the door.

"KIRSTIE COME TO QUEEN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!" I hear lots of laughs, he must've brought all of PTX. I walk down the stairs coming from the bathroom and immediately ingulfed in a lot of hugs. Mostly Mitch... And Avi........ He is so sweet. I missed them all. But mostly Mitch and Avi. Mitch because he is absolutely hilarious and Avi because who doesn't love Avi! His long, dark brown hair and his piercing green eyes seeing right through all the stuff I say and just loving me for... Me. Well, no, we aren't actually dating, but I do know Avi likes me....... And I kinda like him back, a little, okay, a lot!

I realize they have been staring at me for awhile, especially Avi, and I break the silence.

So my hand hurts really bad and I can't move my pinky.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?! HOW?!?" Oh no here goes Mitch again.

"I hit it on the way in walking through the door." I see Avi tilt his head and give me a frustrated face and pursing his lips slightly, indicating he knows I am lying.

"Okay I will take you to the hospital." Avi says flat out.

"I am coming too!" Mitch practically yells.

"No. Sorry Mitch" Avi says bluntly and doesn't let anyone come with us. Mitch looked seriously hurt. Scott comforted him while he cried and we drove off to the hospital in nearly completely silence until Avi spoke.

"Okay, what did you lie about." He says not even looking at me. Yes I know he is driving but he usually looks at me for a split second.

"I didn't hit my pinky on the way through the door. I slammed my fist on the table because Neo got Aubrey and Aubrey made me trade out with her so he got to keep her forever and I got let go and I found a note at my house that said if I ever tell anyone she dies or if I ever mess with him she dies so I had to lie to Mitch because I don't want her to die." I then inhale deeply because I said all of that in one breath. Then the unthinkable. Avi responds in a way that is so had I just broke down.

"Okay." Avi says and I start to cry a lot. I cry all the way into the hospital.

~~A/N~~

Hey my dragons! Wassup! Okay so decent chapter, kinda sucks but yeah I realized I didn't update in a whole so I rushed this one out for you guys! Sorry for jot updating I have no excuses :( but anyway here!