2:3

Unbeknownst to Lena and before being jabbed with a needle himself, Diego had been visited by a little friend.

And as they spoke about many troubling things and multiple questions were fired and not really answered, Diego had had a sudden thought while staring at the ring on his little brothers left hand clasped in front of him.

"Why are you visiting me and not your little wife?" He asked accusingly, sitting back with crossed arms a bit smugly.

The sudden switch in Five's expression had been dark.

"What?"

"Holy shit, you didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?" The boy sat forwards, staring at his brother with a sharp intensity that was honestly a bit intimidating. "Didn't know what, Diego?"

Diego was astonished. His smart ass brother who acted like he was better than everyone, who knew everything, hadn't figured out where his own wife was?

"Guess crazy attracts crazy, huh?"

Five's eyes scanned his rapidly, expression turning darker, if possible.

Diego shook his head and continued. "She's here, Five."

His heart had dropped. "What do you mean, she's here? What is she doing here?"

Diego quite enjoyed seeing Five clueless. It was a rarity.

"She's been here longer than I have!"

"Why?" He grit out.

Diego leant in closer and whispered, "maybe you should ask her that yourself."

Five's hands were white as they gripped eachother like a vice. His thoughts were racing a mile a minute, emotions going through a flurry all of a sudden.

He was going to find his wife, yes, but Diego had just been the easiest to get to and he didn't have time to be picky.

He rationalised it all while the guilt picked away at his resolve, and left the building in a hurry and a new weight on his shoulders. He'd so easily let his brother get in trouble by snitching but at watching him get poked and drugged, his mood had shifted.

All he knew was that he had to get his wife out.