The bullying stops now

A/N- Hewwo. Sorry that it took this long but I didn't have the energy for anything. So uh, here's a new one shot. Also, it's a 5sos photo because I love them.

***

***

Summary: Peter is getting bullied by a kid named Terry. Ned, MJ and Flash decide to tell Peter's boyfriend Harley, who in turn gets help from a certain mercenary. Things don't end well for Terry.

***

***

***

Peter POV

"Pete you should really tell your dad. or Harley." MJ says while taking a sip of her water.

"No. I can handle it, someone else might not be able to handle it." I glare at MJ.

"But this isn't good for you either.." Flash tells me.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry," I say, standing up, "Let's get to class guys."

-

MJ POV

I am currently in my last class of the day and the only person not here is Peter, because he isn't in this class with Ned, Flash and me.

"Hey guys, we have to tell someone." I say catching the guys' attention.

"Yeah I know but who should we tell?" Ned asks.

"Let's tell Harley. He'll know what to do." Flash suggests and we all agree.

"I'll text him." I say and sneakily pull out my phone.

~

Chat: MJ, Harley

MJ: Yo Harley, we need to talk about Peter.

Harley: WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED?

MJ: Uh, promise not to get angry that we didn't tell you sooner. Pete made us swear not to tell you, Tony and the rest of the Avengers.

Harley: MJ you're scaring me... Tell me. Now.

MJ: Peter is getting bullied..

Harley: ... How long has this been going on?

MJ: Two years....

Harley: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER???

MJ: Chill.. We only found out about it like 6 months ago. Or well, Flash and I. Ned knew about it the longest.

Harley: AND NONE OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL SOMEONE??

MJ: OF COURSE WE DID. We tried many times but every time Pete beat us to the person we wanted to tell and well you know the rest.

Harley: Ok ok, fair..

Harley: Thanks for telling me though. I'll handle it.

MJ: Ok thanks Harls.

Harley: No worries. Just one question, what's the kid's name?

MJ: Terry.

MJ: Terry Hale.

Harley: Thanks MJ.

MJ: Yeah, no problem.

~

Harley POV

I can't believe Peter, my Peter is getting bullied. I have to do something.

~

Chat: Harley, Wade

Harley: Yo Chimichanga Man I need to talk to you.

Wade: What do you want Keener?

Harley: No need to get cranky.

Harley: It's about Pete.

Wade: WHAT'S WRONG WITH PETEY???

Harley: Yeah, uh, MJ just told me that Peter is getting bullied. Has been for the past two years. By some kid named Terry Hale.

Harley: You up for kicking some ass?

Harley: Or killing someone.

Wade: WHAT????

Wade: Is that even a question?

Harley: Fair point.

Harley: You anywhere near the tower?

Wade: Kind of, yeah.

Harley: You able to be here in 5 mins?

Wade: Yes.

Harley: Ok, see you in 5.

Wade: Cya.

~

"Yo, Tony. I have to go somewhere and then I'll pick up Pete. See you later." I call out to the older man.

"Sure, see you later Harls."

I run to the elevator and tell FRIDAY to take me to the lobby. As soon as the doors open I run outside and see Wade sitting on the roof of my car.

"Hey Chimichanga Man." I say, a smirk evident on my face.

"Oh fuck off Keener. Let's go unalive a kid." He says and jumps off my car and gets in.

-

We get to the school and I see kids running out of the building. We run into the school and some kids are staring at Wade in his whole Deadpool attire.

I see MJ and run up to her.

"Where's Pete???" She points to the chemistry classroom.

"THANKS" I hear Wade scream and run after him to the classroom. The first thing I see is Peter being beaten and without thinking I run up to them and punch the kid who's beating up Peter in the face. The other boys present run away. I crouch down and take Pete in my arms, kissing the top of his head. Meanwhile Wade is beating up the kid I think is Terry.

"Harley?" I hear Peter say in a small voice and I look down.

"Yeah Petey, I'm here." I tell him and kiss him.

"How did you find out?" He asks and I tell him everything.

"Thanks." He says and kisses me again.

I guess you can say 'mess with Peter and you get an angry boyfriend and an angry mercenary on your ass'

***

***

***

A/N- There you go. I honestly don't know when you guys can expect the next one. I am going through some things and school starts next week for me so yeah. Idk. Have a nice day and stay safe.

**

**

~ x M