I can't go?

A/N- It has been a while since the last one shot, but here we are. How is everyone? This story was requested by tessalucy

***

***

Summary: the Avengers go on a mission and Peter has to stay home to babysit the kids of the other Avengers.

***

***

Peter POV

It's not fair. It's not fair that dad is making me stay home whilst they're on a mission. And to top it all I have to babysit the other kids. So basically it's a whole day with Nat and Bucky's hyperactive daughter, Clint's hyperactive sons and his daughter who will probably help me maintain order or be just as hyper and my crackhead boyfriend, Harley who will be as much of a pain in the ass as the kids. Wonderful.

-

Today is the day I am going to die. I have to babysit a bunch of moody, hyper, annoying children and my hyper, crackhead boyfriend Harley won't be much help. Why did dad have to forbid me from going on this mission? I just want to sleep forever.

I got up and took a quick shower, when I got out I put on a black Champion hoodie, black jeans and my classic high top Vans. I went to the kitchen and just sat down grabbing some waffles and shoving them into my mouth. I didn't even bother to say goodmorning to everyone and when I finished breakfast I walked to the common room and landed face first into the pillow on the couch and groaned.

"You ok there, Petey?" I heard dad ask and I just groaned again. "I'll take that as a no."

"Can I please go on the mission?" I ask a flicker of hope glistening in my eyes.

"No Peter, we need you to babysit the kids. Besides, this mission is too dangerous. It is a definite no." Dad said and all the hope I had just vanished.

"Ugh, fine." I say and walk to my room. "COME GET ME WHEN YOU LEAVE!" I shout quickly before closing the door.

I turn around and get pinned against the door by Harley.

"Well hi there." I say and look him in the eyes.

"Hey handsome." He says and kisses me, I kiss back and it turns into a full make out session.

"PETER, WE'RE LEAVING" I hear Steve yell and I groan.

"Way to ruin the moment" Harley says and I completely agree.

We both walk into the common room after fixing ourselves up a bit and immediately get tackled by four hyper kids.

"When are you back?" I ask dad.

"I don't know Pete, I'll let you know when we're coming back. Now remember, your mother is coming back from her business trip tomorrow and kids, listen to Peter." Dad says and I hug him and they leave.

"Now kids what do you want to do?" Harley asks and they all start talking.

"Woah hold on, I have no idea what you guys just said. Uh, Lila why don't you choose?" I say and she smiles.

"Let's go raid the freezer and eat tons of ice cream." She said and I looked at Harley with a smirk on my face.

"Now, Lila, that's an idea I can say I love." I gave her a high five and we went to raid the freezer.

Whilst the kids were watching movies and eating ice cream, Harley and I were having another make out session. Sometimes we stopped and ate some ice cream but mostly we were kissing, with me sitting on the counter and Harley standing in between my legs. Harley kissed my neck and left several hickeys, I was moaning and when we heard a sound we quickly composed ourselves and started eating ice cream.

"Pete, Harls. Do you want to watch Star Wars with us?" Alice, Nat and Bucky's daughter, asked and I immediately stood up and ran to the common room where the other kids were already waiting. I quickly sat down, Harley sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. When everyone was sitting on the couch I told FRIDAY to play the movie.

Maybe babysitting these kids wasn't that bad after all.

***

***

***

A/N- Alrighty then, I no longer have inspiration to make this any longer. Hope you guys liked it and yeah I just love Parley.

**

**