Identity revealed part 1

A/N- again I'm sorry if this is bad.

***

Summary: Peters class has a field trip to the Avengers tower, Peter's home. At school Peter goes by the name Peter Parker, because they don't want anyone to treat Peter differently because he's a Stark. But what happens when everyone finds out that Peter is a Stark AND that he's Spider-Man?

***

***

Peter POV

I woke up to my dad opening the door, he told me to get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast and then he left. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, I took a quick shower and put on some black jeans, a white t-shirt with a science pun and my black and white high top Vans. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

When I came downstairs I smelled waffles, I went to sit at the table, said good morning to my dad, aunt Natasha and my uncle Steve and then my dad placed some waffles in front of me. "I'm going to take you to school today, bud", my dad says as I'm eating the waffles, "Okay", I say as I place another mouthful of waffles in my mouth.

When I finish eating I put my plate in the sink and grab my bag, I say bye to the rest of my family as they walk in and my dad and I leave to pick out one of his many cars to go to school. "Which car do you want to take, Underoos?", my dad asks me. "Let's take your black Audi R8", I say and my dad nods and grabs the keys for his Audi R8. We get in the car and my dad puts on some music, AC/DC of course. The whole ride to school we're blasting AC/DC in the car.

When we arrived at school I got out of the car, "Bye dad, see you after school", I say. "See you later Underoos, I'm picking you up after school so when are you done?" my dad says. "I finish at 3:25 PM, so be here around 3:30 PM?", I say. My dad just hums in response and I walk over to Ned who's waiting for me. "Hi dude!", I say, "Hey man", Ned says.

We walk inside and to our lockers, "Can you come over this weekend to come build my new LEGO Millennium Falcon?", Ned says, "Yeah dude! When did you get it?", "Yesterday". "Hey losers", MJ says while walking up to us. "Hey MJ, how are you?", I say, "Fine, how about you?", "I'm alright".

***

{Time skip to the end of last period because I'm lazy and it will become way to long}

***

Peter POV

"So that's the end for today!" Mr Gillies says, everyone starts making attempts to leave the classroom before Mr Gillies says, "Before all of you leave I have an announcement to make.". Everyone groans, including me. "I know, I know. But you'll like this announcement! We've got a field trip to the Avengers tower this Friday!", everyone except me and MJ starts cheering, "So before you leave come and grab a permission slip from my desk and hand it in signed by one of your parents or guardians".

When almost everyone was gone, MJ, Ned and I went to the front, grabbed a permission slip and walked out of the classroom 'Great, a field trip to my own home', I thought. We walked to our lockers and just as I was about to say goodbye to Ned I felt my Spidey sense go off. I just ignored it and not even 2 minutes later I got pushed against my locker by Flash, "You looking forward to being exposed on Friday, Penis?" Flash asked. I just ignored him and started to walk outside. Before I could though, I got punched in my stomach by Flash, "That's for ignoring me, Penis!", I just rolled my eyes and walked outside and I saw my dad standing outside of his car so I walked over to him. When he saw me he smiled, we both got in the car and my dad put on some Queen. "How was school", he asks, "It was so easy and boring, oh and I'm going on a field trip this Friday, I've got a permission slip in my bag", I say while looking unamused. "Okay, where are you going?", "The Avengers tower", I say and I see my dad holding back a laughing fit.

When we arrive home, I give my dad the permission slip and he signs it, I put it in my bag. I say hi to everyone and go up to my room to do my homework.

***

***

***

***

A/N- Okay so that was really bad in my opinion. Also, I've decided to split this story into two parts, because it would be way to long otherwise.

**

**

~ x M