Chapter 2: The (Not So) Formal Meeting

This time on Black&White:

What were the chain of events which led to a lazy Servamp and his overworking Eve to roam about the deserted parts of the city at 5 in the morning? The next chapter might give some answers!

Or it might not :P

One day before:

The room was dark, probably due to the curtains blocking out any sunlight. Eight figures surrounded the table, their faces shadowed. Silence prevailed.

The shortest of them all stood up and looked around once, then nodded in satisfaction.

"All of us are here, right?" He didn't wait for a response. That would be a mistake with these guys. "Good. Today we have gathered here for deliberation on an important issue-"

He was interrupted by a rather loud sound from under the table, followed by a whiny voice.

"Ow! That hurt!"

BANG!

"Shut up, demon."

Well, they started anyway. Inevitable, if you ask me.

"But Licht-tan, didn't you kick me just now?"

"You dare to accuse an angel such as myself of such lowly things?"

"Wha-" Hyde jumped up, his eyes shining maniacally as he grinned, "No fair~"

"I said SHUT UP, you shit rat!"

"Not there- OUCH!"

Now the Eve of Greed was most likely standing on his Servamp's face. But well, there was practically no light - so it could be some other part too. Who knows.

"Do not be mistaken! An pure being such myself has come to this land solely to eradicate demonic scum like you! Do not forget," He put up his hands in that weird wing pose he gives now and then, that writers find too hilarious to describe, "I'm an ANGEL."

At the violent angel-wannabe's proclamation, the Servamp of Greed expertly wriggled out from under his Eve's boots and started acting like some crazy fanboy, "Yes, the one and only Tenshi-chan! The most pure, handsome and talented angel who purifies EVERYONE with his music! The last- ACK!"

"Shut it, demon!"

The purple haired boy leant towards his Servamp, "I don't think I want to know where the bastard put his boots NOW."

"Me neither, Misono." He smiled gently at his Eve before looking back.

The Greed pair continued, oblivious to anything else.

"Die, you stupid demon - and go straight to HELL!"

"WAAAAHHHH!!!"

The blue haired Servamp half-opened his eyes, then closed them again, "So noisy..." He leant against his Eve.

"Kuro, sit up straight!"

"Ugh, can't deal." He yawned, "Let me sleep."

A few irk marks appeared on his Eve's forehead, "Then get yourself a pillow, you lazy cat!"

Kuro sighed, "Too much work... will you get it for me?"

"NO!"

"C'mon, aren't you the Housewife?" Kuro mumbled.

Mahiru's eye twitched, "What did you say?"

"Nothing much- gah?" He looked up to see Lawless sprawled on him.