"It's way too early to say that." Mia chuckled, leisurely eating as she watched the boys complain and sweat buckets. She almost found herself reminiscing her first food fight with dumplings; she was in a much worse state than them.

"You're already almost done, Mia-ssi!?" J-hope questioned, looking at Mia who was on her last basket. "Yes, I'm in the high forties."

"Ever heard of tortoise and the hare? Maybe you should take a nap and hang out, let us catch up to you. Seem's like fun."

"That's not how the story goes, Hobi." Jin informs with a chuckle.

"Are you on our side or Mia-ssi side, hmm?" Yoongi coughs out as give a thumbs up to Hoseok, liking his idea.  

Mia laughed at the boys, who slowed down in speed as she put down her final basket, before raising one hand so her time would stop. "Done!" She sweetly said wiping her mouth as she rolled her neck like it was no big deal. The producer stopped the time, hiding it as the boys all looked at her in disbelief. "You are kidding me?! You are done? Already?" 

Yn nodded to Yoongi before sneakily looking at her watch. She didn't know exactly what time the scar's would stop paining, but seeing the scar on her left hand dim she knew it wouldn't be long. Relieved that she could move her hand soon, realisation shot through her as she thought about the words on Jin's hand. 

On his left hand he should have the word 'beauty' written on it, which would be visible to the camera. But as she sneakily moved her head, pretending she was checking on the boys progress as they continued to moan about it being impossible, her eyes bulged at Jin's clear left hand. Where did the word go? 

"Done!" Jin called out as he put the last of his basket on the floor, before leaning back on his chair. "I'm never doing that again." He added before looking at the other boys who were all at different stages. "You finished Hyung? Wow.." Namjoon exclaimed before whispering something only the boys heard, "You truly are a match made in heaven alright." The boys all chocked on their laughs, nodding secretly as they tried to agree with their leader without making it obvious.  As for Jin, who heard Namjoon unlike Mia who was lost in thought, he narrowed his eyes at him before he felt something move from his thigh. 

His eyes shot down seeing that Mia had removed her hand, the scars completely black. And as she leaned over, using the excuse of getting the empty baskets from the boys she whispered, "Where did the wording go from your hand?" Only Jin heard her as Yoongi groaned in victory finishing seconds after Jungkook, the two in their own world celebrating. 

"I covered it with make-up. The scars don't cover though." He whispered back, Mia humming as she sat back in her seat having collected all the spare baskets.

Next to finish was Namjoon and Jimin where the next two to finish, a small amount of time between them before before they collapsed holding their stomachs and wiping their face. "You guys have-" "10 left" Hoseok and Taehyung exhale as they open the last basket.

"Let's see who the winner is out of you two." Jungkook proposes, up on his legs as he tries to work off some of the calories he had gained, hoping it would make some space in his stomach.

"Let's take it slowly, Hyung. I'm going to slow down, there's no need to rush." Taehyung babbled on as he lifted another dumpling but didn't bring it to his mouth. "I've never thought of this as a competition. First time hearing it was one." Hoseok soulless eyes stared into the camera, almost as though reaching out for help, face drenched in sweat.

"Mia-nim could you explain the origin of dumplings as we wait for the others." The producer asks, Mia nodding. The boys all listened in as the ones who were still eating continued to finish their portion, drinking water knowing that next round they won't have the luxury.

"1800 years ago, there was a man called Zhang Zhongjian- a doctor and government official. When he retired and went back home in the winter, he saw all his villagers suffering from the cold- getting frost bite on their ears. So being a doctor, he cooked a massive cauldron of lamb, herbs and Chinese medicine, then folded it into tiny little pieces of dough in the shapes of ears." Mia explained before she stopped seeing the last two members breathing heavily. 

"Guys this is a lot of dumplings." Hoseok complained, smiling wryly. His eyes screamed distress, his hand holding tightly on the glass cup and body turning in the direction of the metal bucket on the floor. "Take your time. There's no rush. We don't want you puking." Mia reassures as she gets up from her seat. "You only have 3 to go. You can do it." 

"I'm done!" Taehyung scream happily, throwing his hands up into the air. "Well done Tae!" Everyone cheered as he asks for a refill of water before exclaiming,"Tell us more Mia-ssi!" 

 "You weren't even listening." Jin laughed as he watched Taehyung wipe his face. "The villagers and the cold or something." Tae coughs out, remembering bits of the history lesson, showing he was partly listening.

Mia chuckles before finishing the last of what she knew, "When the villager ate the soup in the dumplings, their ear's warmed and healed. Thus whenever winter would come around, people would make soup dumplings." Mia ended, just as Hoseok gobbled his last dumpling. The boys congratulated him, high fiving him as Mia smiled from a distance whilst clapping. 

"Okay, well done everyone." The director called catching everyone's attention. "Now it's time to reveal the times."

-------------------------------

This got way too long but hope you enjoyed it.

First round finished! And the boys seemed to be struggling already. Will they survive round 2?