High School Confusion part 7

Sorry I took so long to upload, I've been busy with school. Well here is part 7 of High School Confusion. :) <3

High School Confusion part 7

Lindsay's POV

After getting dressed in tthe locker room, Sam and I walk hand and hand to her car. She asked if I wanted a ride home and I said sure. We got in the car and drove to my house first. It was dead quiet at that point. I looked at her. She had her hands on the steering wheel and she was tapping her fingers against the wheel. Sam was looking down to the floor. I don't know what to do in this weird situation. ' I might as well talk to her.' I thought.

" Sam, are you ok? You haven't said anything since what happened to us in the locker room. I know it's really awkward right now but I really...." I saw her lean in and kiss me. This didn't feel like the same kiss we shared in the locker room. She looked at me straight into my eyes. I felt that she could hear my thoughts because she looked down like she was disappointed at herself.

" I know you love me Lindsay. I love you more than I can tell you or more than I can show you. I want to give you things I don't have." she hugged me. I felt so safe in her embrace. I knew from then on I would always be protected by Sam. Sam and I walked to my door and I kissed her goodnight. I walked into the house to be surprised by my mom waiting for me on the couch.

" where were you Lindsay?" I looked at the clock, it read 8 pm.

" I was a basketball practice mom. Me and a teammate got caught up on.. Some talking. We were talking about our classes and so other things. Sorry I didn't call."

" it's ok. I was really worried that something happened to you. Sorry that I put to much pressure on you honey it's just with basketball season now I'm afraid that you might get hurt again or when you walk from school you'll get jumped." she

remembered the time I got hurt my freshman year. Some girl bashed into me, which hurt me badly. I had fracture wrist so it took me out of basketball season. Mom nearly killed that girl for hurting me so badly. Moms and their overprotective nature to take care of their young ones.

" mom I'm fine no scars no injuries. I'm completely fine."

" ok good. Well u should have something to eat then do your homework."

" I actually don't have any homework ma. I finished everything in school. Let me put on some shorts and a tank top then I'll eat dinner. Ok?"

"ok." she smiled at me then I got upstairs I saw that my brother and sister were sleeping in their own rooms. I love how they slept at night because they are actually sleeping which means no noise. I still love them. If they weren't in my life then it would be a normal life and I don't want a normal life. I walk into my room then got changed into some basketball shorts and a white tank top. I went downstairs to eat some dinner. My mom was already sleeping on the couch. I went into the kitchen, microwaved some left over chicken with rice. Poured some water into a cup and started eating. While eating I was thinking about Sam. Wondering what she was thinking. Was she thinking of me or was she thinking about someone else? Does she really love me like she told me? I went upstairs to go sleep thinking about her, my sweet angel.

Sam's POV

I got home to find my father snoring on the couch. Thank god he's sleeping right now. But I would have to receive my punishment tomorrow or in the morning. I dropped all of my stuff next to the couch and made my way to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich because there was nothing else to eat. Then I went upstairs to think of ways to ask out Lindsay I want her to be treated right. So I had to make this perfect. So it was the either asking her before school or after basketball practice. I think after b-ball practice. But where should I take her. The movies first then to the near by beach that way we could watch the sunset.