High School Confusion part 8

Karen's POV

" I thought you and Lindsay were just friends?" said Sam." Aren't you dating that guy, what's his name?"

" His name is Jon and yea were dating but he doesn't mean anything to me. i was just using him to make Lindsay jealous. Which worked perfectly because we hooked-up in the bathroom yesterday." I knew Sam wouldn't be interested in her little angel anymore.

" What? She couldn't have, she said that she loved me." tears began developing in her eyes.

" But she did. we kissed so much that we couldn't breathe anymore. Why do you think we weren't in study hall yesterday." i put on the cockiest grin on my face. Sam ran out of the locker room crying her eyes out by now.

" Why do you have to such a bitch Karen. You know Sam loves Lindsay and i know Lindsay wasn't with you eighth period cuz she was with me at todd's." Said Becca. Becca was the loyal friend. she would do anything to protect her friends from getting hurt.

" Why don't mind your own business Johnson. This between me and Sam."

" Your wrong there is no u in Lindsay and Sam. Sam treats Lindsay better and she didn't have to use someone to do it. Your pathetic  5 year old who thinks she can get what she wants with a snap of fingers. Unlike you, Sam works hard to get what she wants." After Becca said what she had to say she ran after Sam. Probably to tell her part of the truth. Its true that Lindsay wasn't with me 8th period but the kissing part is true. 8th  period i was with Jon near the track field.

Sam POV

It can't be true. The girl of my dreams betrayed me the same day she told that she loves me. So that whys she early to pratice yesterday she had enough time to get there after her little affair with Karen. Enough time for her to act together, so i wouldn't know what was actually happening. i was the stupid idiot that fell for her lies. the idiot that thought that she found her true love. her guardian angel to lead her in the light, but it looks like i'm destined to stay in the darkness forever.

" Sam, are you in here? It's Becca, i really have to talk to you. " i came out of the bathroom stall. i saw Becca holding my bag in one of her hands. i wiped the tears out of my eyes. i felt so stupid to cry in front of my friends. I never wanted them to see how weak i can be, i wanted to be the strong one.

" Hey, sorry i ran away back there. i just didn't want here say anything worst than what i already heard."

" But part of it isn't true Sam. Lindsay wasnt with Karen 8th period she was with me. Me and her were at Todd's place. Lindsay told you the truth. Karen is just lying to you, she wants you to be mad at Lindsay. That way she has an open lane to the basket. This is just like basketball Sam, shes the playmaker and your letting her score on you. You have to pick up your defense and let your three pointers do the work."

" your right." i began thinking that Karen would do anything to take Lindsay away from me but i just have to step up my game and win her over.

" Thanks Becca. what would i do without you?"

" I don't know, but i'm only here to protect you from harm. i see how Lindsay makes you happy and you need happiness right now Sam. You have the right to be happy, after all you've been through. After your mom died and what is happening to you right now with your dad." i looked at her confused. How does she know about my dad?

" I went to your house one night and i heard your dad yelling and chasing you around the house. I wanted to do something but i knew that i shouldnt have said something. i wanted to make sure with you before i opened my mouth to anyone else."

" Thanks for keeping it a secret. He doesn't hurt me as much as he use to. "

" But it still not right for him to treat you that way. You deserve more Sam. If need  place to stay I've asked my mom if you can stay in the guest bedroom."

"Thanks Becca." i gave her the biggest hug because she the biggest and best friend i have. We got out of the bathroom and headed to our next class. Spanish is kind of boring. I'm not in the mood to conjegate verbs right now. 

i need to figure out how I need Lindsay to be on my side and if she really kissed Karen. Ugh i can't say her, Karen might seem like sweet name but nothing is sweet about this girl. She is filled with hatred towards me and my love for Lindsay. This means war between me and her evil ways. Lindsay will see Karen for what she really is and see will be with me forever. My angel will keep me from going into the darkness.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but it's all i had for today. i"ll try to upload more tomorrow. i've been having a hard time writing more about the story. so i want your ideas to be part of the story. plz leave me some ideas. luv ya for reading my story.

-Nicole :)