High School Confusion Part 5

High School Confusion part 5

Sam's POV

"Get your ass back into your room. I don't want to see your fucking face down here until I tell you to or to go to school. Your worthless like your mother was." my drunk father yelling at me. I ran upstairs to my room so that i wouldn't have to hear him anymore. Saying that I was the worst thing that ever happened in his life. He only said that after my mother died of cancer. Since that day my father was never the same he physically and mentally abused me everyday. My brother went off to college and left me here to nearly die. From the bruises on my stomach to the belt whips on my back. I got use to the pain now.

I would go to school then back home. That's why I played basketball in the winter. My dad came home earlier in the winter from work, since he worked for a construction company. Basketball would keep me busy after school so that I wouldn't have to go home to recieve more pain.

These past few months have been the best of my life. Lindsay has been the light to my darkness. The beating to my heart. She change my life the day I met her in the hallways. She said it was fate that brought us together that day and twice in row where she bumped into me. Even now during basketball season, she made me realize the good in the world. There isn't just bad in the world there is good. She's my angel of my dark life. I plan to make her mine for therest of my life. Lindsay gold will be mine forever not only as friends but as my girlfriend. I feel sound asleep dreaming her and what will happen between us tomorrow.

Next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I got up and did my normal morning procedure. Took a shower got dressed and straightened my hair. I decided to wear my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and white v-neck t-shirt. And my favorite pair white and black nikes. I had my basketball bag ready from last night since our first basketball practice was today. I was happy that I'm going to spend five hours with the girl of my dreams. The problem is if she likes me back the way I like her. I ran downstairs and got into my beat up Nissan Altima before my father had a chance to yell at me.

I walked into school and went to my locker. I organized it a bit since there was more than twenty minutes until school started. I haven't been able to organize since I was busy with my friends during lunch and after school I had basketball tryouts. After five minutes of throwing away some old papers, I saw some kids walking in. I grabbed my book and shoved them into my backpack. I walked into the bathroom and put on some makeup to cover up some of the marks. I did a pretty good job covering up the purple bruises. I made my way to the cafeteria to buy a cup of coffee and a bagel. Since I was afraid to eat breakfast in the house I would always buy in school. I was walking up to the cashier when a pair of hands cover my eyes.

" Hey sexy, guess who." when I heard that angelic voice I knew who it was. I felt my heart beat a billion times faster then it already was.I turned around and saw her, my dream girl.

" Hey Lindsay."

" Good morning Sam."

" Morning. Soo... You really think I'm sexy cuz I think your the hot one." I winked at her. She blushed a bright red smiling her cute dimples. I love it when she smiled. I payed the cashier and we made our way to a table.

" So how was weekend?" she asked.

" It was fine kind of boring." I lied my weekend was filled with misery. I don't have the guts to tell anyone what actually happens in my life.

" That sucks. So are you pumped for today's practice. I'm going to challenge you, your not going past me." she gave me an evil grin. I just laughed. She knows I don't get scared by her. She was the last person to scare me.

" Only if you catch me. You know I got the speed on the team. "

" Haha I know and you've got more to you than people know. More things I like about you. More things for me to know about you." she smiled.