High School Confusion Part 4

High School Confusion part 4

Lindsay's POV

I rushed to French class after I hugged and told Karen that she was the most important person in world to me. Every word that came out of my mouth was the truth. It made me feel better that I told her some part of the truth. It only leaves me to tell her that I love her. That she meant the world to me and that she was the reason why I come to school everyday.

I walked into French class and sat next to Mary. Dropped my backpack on the floor next to the desk.

" hey Mary. What's up? How was ur day so far?" I was looking down at my desk. I was still think about Karen.

"Its been alright so far but it doesn't look like you've got the best day today. What's up?"

"Remember when I told I liked Karen." I told Mary I was gay in eighth grade. I told her that when I was dating Justin to make sure people wouldn't get suspicious about me being gay. It's better to be know as the straight girl in high school. I don't want my high school life to be crap.

" I remember."

" I think she's mad at me for having Justin as a boyfriend. She got sad when I kissed him in the cafeteria and that's why she ran out this morning. I'm so confused right now. Does she like me as a friend or more than a friend? Mary I need your help. Should I break up with Justin and be with Karen or should I just play it out more to see if she does like me."

" I don't know girl. You and Justin don't really have a Close relationship..." I cut her off

" He told me today that he loved me. I felt like shit when I left him in the library this morning. I couldn't say anything back cuz I don't feel the same way. You know the reason why I don't feel anything for him." Mary had her jaw down to the floor.

" Your in deep shit. I don't know what you should do but if I was you I would dump your loser of a boyfriend cause he doesn't deserve you. You love someone else and that person likes you back even if they don't know it." she smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Mary always made me feel better even if I felt I was stuck on the bottom of the ocean.

The rest of the period our French teacher, Mr. Peck, had us conjugate avoir in future tense. The thrid bell of the day rung which meant lunch time. I would end things with Justin before it got out of hand. Like if it wasn't out of hand already. Mary and I walked into the cafeteria and spotted our friends sitting at a rectangular table. I went up to them and sat next to Joanna.

" Hey JOJO."

" Hey. How was your day so far?" Joanna was one of the most curious people I've ever met. She would ask how your day was and how your feeling.

" Its been a stressful day actually. Hey do you know where Karen is? "

" umm yea she left with this guy. He was kind of cute." she smiled but I didn't I got a shocked. Who was Karen with? She hardly knew any boys in school.

" Kay thanks." i saw that the lunch line was getting smaller so I got up and went tot get some lunch. I got a grilled cheese sandwich with some vitamin water. I paid the lunchlady with a five dollar bill. When she was hanging me my lunch back someone hug me from behind.

" hey babe. Do you want to have lunch with me today?" Justin whispered in my ear.

" actually I need to talk to you Justin." I had the most serious look on my face.

" sure let's go out into the hallway and talk." he led through the cafeteria doors and into the deserted hallway. I looked down to the floor.

" Justin I know we've been dating for five months now but I don't feel the same way as you feel for me. I'm breaking up with you. I'm really sorry but I can't deal with the guilt of you loving me but not me loving you. I know you'll find a girl how will love you back." I looked up at him. His face wasn't angry but he had a small smile on his face.