30. big girl pants

Start from the beginning

He continued to ruthlessly ram into you, the sheer power of each thrust leaving you breathless. Your tight heat squeezed and contracted against his thick shaft, making him curse at you softly.

"Again. Do that- again." He groaned, gripping your hip tighter with one hand and squeezing your neck tighter with the other.

You gasped and felt your walls spazz and contract rapidly, making your eyes roll back in your head.

"I-I.. I-I'm.." You could barely get your words to reach your lips. "Spenc-er!" You cried out his name as your orgasm crashed down on you, the aftershock giving you pins and needles.

Your toes curled and your legs shook as Spencer continued to thrust into you, hitting the right spot several times in a row. You never usually orgasmed twice in a row, especially so quickly, but you were so sensitive. You felt it build up quickly within you, and you came again just as Spencer did.

Your breaths were heavy and short, especially after having such little oxygen over that period of time. That was by far the best sex you've ever had during this trip.

You weren't sure anything could beat that time during the team dinner.

You collapsed into the crinkled sheets, feeling your body relax and mold into the bed.

"I'm gonna clean you up."

You didn't even bother to interject. You wouldn't be able to walk in the bathroom to clean yourself anyways.

"Thank you." Your voice cracked as it raised in pitch.

Spencer spent time running a damp cloth over your sore body, making sure you wouldn't become uncomfortable later in the night. He put on a pair of grey sweats and got you an oversized caltech shirt to wear.

You both laid on the bed for a few minutes, collecting your thoughts.

"We should get our shit together, soon." Spencer leaned on his elbow, resting on his side and facing you.

"Yeah."

Spencer went to stand up off of the bed, but stopped himself. "One more kiss, though?"

You giggled at his request, knowing you would've said something very similar if he hadn't. "How could I resist?"

Spencer greedily pulled you against him, his fingers digging into your thigh. You moaned softly as your tongues became entangled, the kiss hot and passionate.

You leaned into his body, eagerly molding your lips against his. He pulled away for a breath, panting softly.

"Why do you have to be so goddamn beautiful? All I want to do is.. I.." Spencer groaned as your thighs pressed against his hard on.

"Oh.. You can't get enough, Spence?"

His lips parted slightly as your hand met his erection, hissing as he sucked in a short breath between his teeth.

"We have to be at checkout in... 15 minutes. And we haven't packed." You slowly ran your hand up and down his dick. "But.. I have a feeling that you don't care." You spat into your hand and worked both of them across his length, earning a slew of curses from Spencer.

Spencer gripped your thigh tighter. "I don't. I-I really don't."

"Me neither."

You rolled your suitcase out the door, frowning as you did so.

"I'm going to miss this. Waking up to this sunrise.. Being able to just lay on the deck outside.. And not think about serial killers."

Spencer replied from inside the room, rushing a little as he zipped up his suitcase. "I miss working, but definitely not the baggage that comes with it."