♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ♡

Start from the beginning

Dallie shook her head blandly. "Louis gonna be there."

Stiles felt his heart drop, pushing against his ribcage and threatening to fall out onto the floor right then and there. His worn out trainers scuffed against the plastic tiles as he readjusted his stance. "Louis?" He watched her nod and avert his eyes from his. "Dallie, can we please talk about it?"

She shook her head and glanced at her watch. "I can't - I have to go." Dallie spun around and disappeared from his sight, descending into the bright luminance of the hall.

Stiles stood alone, filled with heartache and jealousy. He wondered if that was how she felt when she saw him - if he had hurt her as much as she just did.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The brunette held her head up high and tried to keep her breaths steady as she stepped on the grass of the lacrosse field. It had started to die in places and held a fair amount of dirt patches from aggressive playing.

Her sorrowful look perked up as she met eyes with Louis, who had his lacrosse stick hoisted over his shoulder. "You're coming to watch me play?"

Dallie grinned and nodded. "I wanted to show my support, not that I'll think you need it, anyway."

He dropped his gaze to the floor and chuckled. "You're an angel for this. Seriously."

She scrunched up her nose and accepted the compliment. "I know." She heard the Coach whistle. "Now go!" Dallas shooed him with her hands.

The rest of the lacrosse players ran onto the field as she climbed up the bleachers and took a seat. McCall was first, taking his usual stance before the Goalie. Meanwhile, all the other players stood in line.

The Morelli gave her a subtle nod while she leaned forward in her seat, plopping her elbows on her thighs and resting her chin on her palms. Dallas watched intently and snickered as Danny Mahaelani was scolded by Coach.

"Stilinski!" Finstock yelled, blowing into his whistle. Stiles tore his eyes away from the bleachers and ran towards Scott, avoiding his tackle and tossing a ball into the goal.

"That's it, Stilinski!" Coach cheered. "Now, let's see if the rest of you nimrods can stomach that."

Greenberg was next, only to be slammed to the floor by Scott. He seemed unwounded, though, as the werewolf offered a helping hand and pulled him up to his feet.

"Oh, for God's sake, Greenberg!" Coach Finstock hissed. "Put your back into it!"

The rest of the tryouts passed with minimal injuries with Coach's usual mocking and patronising comments. That was, until it was the Morelli's turn. He gripped the lacrosse stick in his hands as he awaited the whistle.

Scott swallowed nervously as he set eyes on him. He knew that Dallas was watching - and if that he was too harsh, he'd suffer her wrath. Considering she was a siren, something told him that getting on her bad side wouldn't be the best option.

Although, Stiles was watching too. If he let Louis off to easily, he knew that he'd never hear the end of it from his best friend, who seemed to dislike the boy from the start. So, the werewolf found himself in a predicament.

The whistle caused his train of thought to slam it's breaks and focus on the tryouts instead. He attempted to tackle Louis, but he jumped out of the way and managed to toss the ball into the large net. Dallie let out a gasp of excitement and grinned as Coach cheered the Morelli on.

"That's it!" He patted the boy on his back. "What's your name, kid?"

"Louis," he grinned, connecting eyes with Dallie who stared down at him from the bleachers as butterflies swarmed her stomach. "Louis Morelli."

"Well, Morelli. Welcome to the team!"

Stiles clenched his jaw, sending a deathly glare at the boy. Scott rolled his eyes and glanced at Isaac, who noticed it too. Scott pulled Stiles away with his hand on his shoulder while the rest of the team scattered throughout the field and ran back to their changing rooms. "Come on, buddy. You did great."

While the trio left the field, Louis jogged up to Dallas who grinned widely. "See? I knew you'd do great!"

He scratched the back of his neck and squinted his eyes. "Well, it helped that you were here." Louis paused for a second as she stepped down from the bleachers. "Uhm, Dallie, are you free tomorrow night?"

She pretended to think. "I'll have to check my calendar, but I'm sure I can spare up some room for you." She tilted her head. "Why?"

"Come to the ice rink with me."

Dallie's face sank. "Louis-"

"Look, I know you haven't been there in a while, but atleast let me buy you a snowcone." He nudged her. "After all, you did ditch me when we were kids."

"I did not ditch you." She furrowed her eyebrows and spoke offendedly.

The Morelli narrowed his eyes. "That's exactly what a ditcher would say."

The girl finally gave in and crossed her arms. "Fine, Morelli, you win. This time."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallie opened her eyes and let out a sharp breath. Water surrounded her and its weight pulled at her arms and legs. She frantically tried to keep herself afloat as the sea beneath her began to darken, watching as creatures lurked below. She tried to scream, but her throat became etched with water and leaked into her lungs. The salt was bitter on her tongue as the girl tried to swallow it down.

A slithery hand wrapped around her ankle and dug its nails into her soft skin. Another cry of panic and despair left her lips before she was submerged underneath the harsh waves. Her vision was blurry but through the tide, she could see the glowing, white eyes of another person -or creature. Their hands were slightly scaled and they had sharp teeth extending from their mouth.

Bubbles erupted from her mouth as she let out a petrified scream, before the darkness engulfed her.

"Dallie!" James Garcia ran into his daughter's room, flicking the light switch as she sat up in her bed with tears staining her face. He had heard her scream from rooms away, which seemed to wake up the entire neighbourhood. "Honey, what's wrong?"

She remained speechless for a few seconds and stared at the bottom of her bed, which inhabitated nothing at all. "I-" The youngest Garcia attempted to speak, but she grabbed the bin at the side of her desk and threw up as her father held her hair back.

Yet, unsually, when she placed it down, it was filled with water. Dallas could still taste the saltwater in her mouth and scrunched her face up. James studied the bucket as he grew even sicker with concern. Each day off the pills, was another day closer to her full transformation.

He just had to make sure she didn't hurt anyone. 'Cause once she had a taste for human flesh, he worried that even he wouldn't be able to stop her.

word count: 1,628.

a/n: sorry for the filler chapter but things in tw are getting crazy and i cant keep UP