Chapter 29

Zhou Pingyu felt very satisfied that the crew of the "Clan" would participate in the TV Drama Awards.

He can already predict what effect Ye Ye will have on this dress.

Next, Ye Ye's agent team designed Ye Ye's dress style and matched it with jewelry. Jewellery is not expensive, but it is extremely textured.

By the time the red carpet was taken, Ye Yan and Gu Ren walked separately. After getting dressed, Ye Yan got into another car, and the car drove forward.

It was already night, the night was diffused, and all around was in a quiet place.

Ye Xun was sitting in the car, and she was a little bit nervous.

This was her first walk on the red carpet, and although she was going as a humble supporting role, she was still nervous.

Ye Yan's heart was mentioned there. At this moment, her cell phone suddenly vibrated. She received a message from Gu Ren: "Are you still nervous?"

Even if Ye Ye didn't see Gu Ren, she could imagine that Gu Ren lifted her phone and touched the screen casually.

Ye Xuan replied: "A little."

After Ye Yan returned the message, she kept staring at the screen. It seemed that by doing so, her tension would be dissipated.

Soon, the phone vibrated again, and Gu Ren returned a message: "Don't be nervous, I will walk the red carpet with you."

Ye Yan's eyes moved slightly: "Huh."

When walking the red carpet, the director would take Gu Ren and Sheng Man to the front, and the others to the back. So Gu Ren and his party got into the same car.

Sheng Man saw Gu Ren, she wanted to talk to him, but she had not spoken yet. Gu Ren had opened the door and got into the car without even looking at her.

Sheng Man took a deep breath and she got into the car. The car slowly moved forward, and Gu Ren and the director sometimes spoke a few words.

But from the beginning to the end, Gu Ren and Sheng Man had no trace of communication.

Sheng Man thought to himself that "The Clan" is the main male actor. Although she is the heroine, she is not important. However, she still entered the crew of "Clan" for Gu Ren.

She felt that the entire entertainment industry could not find such a perfect person as Gu Ren.

Sheng Man originally wanted to take this opportunity to get closer with Gu Ren, but she did not expect that Gu Ren had no meaning to her after so many days passed.

Gu Ren and she nodded at most when she met her face, and her expression and attitude remained indifferent as always.

Sheng Man really didn't know what kind of people would be liked by Gu Ren.

Thinking of this, Sheng Man glanced at Gu Ren, she froze slightly. The moment Gu Ren looked down at his phone, his expression softened.

Sheng Man was surprised, who did Gu Ren send messages to, and why did he look completely different from usual?

Without a trace of indifference as usual, it was like frozen frost, and it suddenly melted.

I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें