Chapter 22

Gu Ren picked up the phone and dialed a number. He leaned on his side, his slender hand covering his phone. The roadside was lit with lights, giving him a soft layer of light.

Diluted the sorrow of the body.

Gu Ren hung up the phone, he looked at Ye Ye: "Someone will drag this car away."

The two looked at each other and saw each other in their eyes.

Thinking of the tragic scene that just happened, Ye Yan looked at Gu Ren and asked weakly, "Are we going to the casino?"

They all guessed that the accident may have something to do with their plans to go to the casino. Even if it was only a thought, it happened.

Gu Ren shook his head: "Let's go back to the hotel."

MGM Sky Tower Hotel is nearby. Gu Ren and Ye Yan did not take a taxi. They were afraid of an accident and decided to walk back to the hotel.

At 12 pm in Las Vegas, the lights were still bright.

The street lights were bright and loud. Although it is night, it is better than day. The two walked back slowly and realized the prosperity of this city that never sleeps.

Ye Yan and Gu Ren returned to the hotel. They booked a suite and returned to their respective rooms. After Ye Yan finished washing, she thought for a long time in the room and decided to open the door and talk to Gu Ren.

Gu Ren didn't fall asleep. He was lying on the bed with one hand lying lazily behind his head, his eyes dark.

Gu Ren's mind was surging, and today they were almost in an accident, but they were very lucky.

Surprisingly, he spent money for Ye Yan, but something still happened. Fortunately, although something happened, they were not injured.

Accidents and luck intersect, things are a bit complicated.

After a while, Gu Ren stood up, and he was ready to talk to Ye Ye. Ye Yan opened the door and found that the door to the opposite room was also open, it was Gu Ren.

Ye Yan pressed down his thoughts and said seriously: "Gu Ren, I have something to tell you."

Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan for a few seconds, and he bent his lips indiscriminately: "Coincidentally, I have something to tell you."

Gu Ren: "Let's go to the living room to talk."

Gu Ren turned and walked to the living room, Ye Yan followed him. Ye Yan turned on the light, and the light fell down, dissipating the dimness.

The two sat on the couch, Ye Ye thought about it, and said, "What happened today has changed our plans."

They had to change their plans, cancel the trip to the casino and return to the hotel. Fortunately, no one was injured.

Ye Yan looked at Gu Ren: "Gu Ren, I say something in my heart. Zhao Tianshi's words are likely to be true. You must spend the year safely."

This sentence she lingered in her heart for a long time, and finally could tell him.

A year is neither long nor short, but many things can happen. Even if they are careful to avoid accidents, the future is really unpredictable.