Chapter 3

In order to help Gu Ren spend money to prevent disasters, the money must be spent just right.

When Ye Zheng was thinking hard to spend money, she saw an advertisement for a car show outside the window, and her eyes brightened and a thought came to her mind.

Since this ten million is to be spent on Gu Ren, it is better to buy a sports car in his name.

Fortunately Ye Ye had prepared in advance, and when he went out in the morning, he asked Gu Ren for his ID card.

Gu Ren didn't ask, but facing his dark eyes, Ye Yan unconsciously began to explain. This was the first day of their cooperation, and everything she paid for was registered in his name.

Ye Zheng originally planned to continue explaining, but Gu Ren gave her the ID card directly.

Although Ye Yan and Gu Ren live under the same roof, they are only relatively familiar strangers.

But Gu Ren's total trust in her is really pleasant. Ye Xun also began to understand that those who were tolerant of Gu Ren's diehard fans were not only Gu Ren's looks, but him.

As long as Gu Ren appears in the camera, he should be able to attract a lot of fans.

Sitting at the cafe, Ye Yan heard the voice of Gu Ren fans behind her. She lowered her brim and confirmed that her masks and sunglasses had been tightly covered. Then she got up and left.

At the scene of the auto show, Ye Xuan circled around, looked at the price of the sports car, and chose a Lamborghini.

Ye Yan paid the full amount on the spot, and in a flash, seven million was spent.

After winding around for a whole day, Ye Ye finally spent a lot of money, and she began to feel relieved, so that she would never disappoint Gu Ren's trust in her.

The staff of the sales car did not expect Ye Ye to be so generous, and he paid directly without saying a word. Ye Ye brought sunglasses and masks, which are mysterious and secretive, but these are not considered by the staff.

After all, as an 18-line star, only Gu Ren's fans will follow Ye Ye.

In the eyes of the staff, the rich people are a little hobby. She bought a Lamborghini for a lot of money and covered her face all the time, she just might not want to attract too much attention.

After paying the money, the staff smiled and told Ye Ye that the car could be picked up within a week.

When Ye Zheng left the auto show, Cary had three million left.

After Ye Rongguang finished the task, he went straight home. When Ye Rong prepared slippers, the sound of a car came from the yard. Ye Rong looked back, and Gu Ren returned.

Gu Ren parked the car, and as soon as he walked into the living room, he saw Ye Yan sitting on the sofa and looking at him with a smile. When he entered the door just now, Gu Ren noticed Ye Ye's shoes. He knew Ye Ye had gone home.

Ye Xun waved to Gu Ren: "I have something to tell you."

Gu Ren sat across from Ye Ye, and saw Ye Ye's body leaning forward, his tone opening with a sense of joy that she didn't even notice.

I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara