Chapter 9

Gu Ren meant to let Ye Yan use the money in the card directly, Ye Yan shook his head: "No, I'll write an IOU."

The words fell, and Gu Ren took a deep look at Ye Yan. A few seconds later, he suddenly pulled his lips and chuckled low.

"You really surprised me."

Ye stunned, did she read it right? Gu Ren was laughing just now? Although the smile quickly dissipated, I was like her illusion.

Gu Ren quickly returned to his indifferent look, with no undulations in the plain black eyes: "You don't have to write an IOU, you don't need to return it to me."

Ye Yan insisted earnestly: "I don't like to owe others something, and I will definitely give it back to you in a year."

Ye Yan insisted very much, Gu Ren's eyes moved slightly: "Okay."

Ye Yan was sitting at the table. She turned her back to Gu Ren, picked up a pen and paper, and wrote it seriously.

When Ye Yan wrote the IOU, Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan's back, his eyebrows slightly raised. She could not pay back the ten million, but she wrote the IOU.

Gu Ren remembered that Ye Ming could spend money for herself before, but she just bought him a Lamborghini.

Piece by piece, Ye Zheng's behavior is really puzzling, but it can't help but dig deeper.

When Ye Zheng wrote the IOU, when he turned around, Gu Ren converged and longed down his thoughts. Ye Zheng handed the IOU to Gu Ren.

Gu Ren stretched out his hand and held the paper with his long fingers. He did not specifically look at the contents of the IOU, but he just glanced at the final signature slightly.

There are two words, Ye Yan. The handwriting is so beautiful and slender.

Gu Ren put away the IOU, and he suddenly asked: "Need someone to accompany you?"

Ye Yan shook his head: "No, I can do it myself."

Gu Ren looked as usual, his careless voice sounded, as if he just mentioned at will: "I just help you."

"Moreover, these are small things to me, and I don't mind."

Ye Yan thought, he didn't mind again. Since they knew him, he seemed to have said a lot of things.

Gu Ren has lent her ten million, and she can't bother him anymore. Do n’t mind, the weight is too heavy.

Ye Xun said deliberately and relaxedly: "If I don't feel right, I will come to you."

After Ye Ye left, Gu Ren called a senior executive of Gu's company: "Mrs. has just left the hospital, and you take someone to follow her."

The man answered.

Gu Ren's gaze fell faintly in front, and he asked, "What happened to the thing I asked you to check before?"

He knew that Ye Ye had intentionally terminated the contract, so he sent someone to investigate the matter of Sister Zhu and her agency.

I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara