Ye Wei ordered a baksha pork rib and a raspberry salad, plus cream soup.

After ordering food, Ye Ye sat at the table and waited. There was no one around, and she was just a little star. She simply took off her sunglasses and looked at the window with her chin.

Of course, no one recognized Ye Yan. She was away from the disturbance of the entertainment circle on this strange island, and had a moment of tranquility.

At the same time, Sheng Man's adoptive mother Nie Jiqing also came to the island.

Previously, Nie Jiqing's husband bought her a ticket to California in order to let her relax. Originally her husband would accompany her to come, but there was a temporary incident, and the trip could only be unfortunately cancelled.

Nie Jiqing asked her husband to go to work. She came to this quiet island by herself. She didn't ask her assistant to follow her. She just wanted to stay alone for a while.

Nie Jiqing knew that her husband always knew that she had never forgotten her biological daughter. Even though Sheng Man was always with her, she still wanted to find her own daughter.

Nie Jiqing does not want to believe that her child is no longer alive. Only by not giving up hope can she tell herself that they will have a day of reunion.

Ye Ye knew nothing about it, and when Nie Jiqing entered this street, her food was already served.

Ye Xiu lowered her head and tasted every dish in a small mouth. She's not hungry and can't finish so many dishes at all. She even thought that if Gu was here now, he would be able to share with her.

However, Ye Xuan did not dare to appear with Gu Ren in the daytime, but it was better to be cautious.

The thought of Gu Ren couldn't help but pull out his cell phone and sent a text message to Gu Ren.

Gu Family Villa.

Gu Ren was sitting in the living room. He leaned his back on the sofa, leaned his head slightly, his throat knot tightened slightly, and his long, thin figure cast a shadow on the sofa.

At this moment, Gu Ren's good-looking eyes were closed, showing a trace of tiredness. Unlike Ye Zheng, Gu Ren's schedule was full a while ago, and these two days were considered free.

In the villa, there was only Gu tolerate one person, and it was so quiet, the driver left after delivering the things.

The next second, Gu Ren's phone vibrated a few times, breaking the silence at this moment.

Gu Renwei paused, then opened his eyes and leaned over to reach the mobile phone on the table. When he opened the screen and saw the message from Ye Zheng, he raised his brow gently.

——Mr. Gu, did you see the gift I bought for you?

Immediately afterwards, the mobile phone vibrated again, and the next message came in. The vibrancy touch felt as if it spread from his finger to his palm.

Seeing the information, Gu Ren's lips uttered a very light smile, and did not hide his cheerful mood.

——I spent millions of dollars for you again. I hope you will be smooth and safe.

Just now Gu Ren's tiredness seemed to be gone. He looked sideways at the bag in the living room. The bag was placed in a whole row, showing Ye Yan's intentions.

However, when Gu Ren saw the bags in this row, his eyebrows were unconsciously raised. Gu Ren reached out and pressed between the eyebrows.

Gu Ren looked out of the window again. Today's weather was very good. The slight warm sunlight passed in, and the fine sun fell on the floor.