12

OMNISCIENT

"Tzu... Are you okay?" Mina put her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder while the other's are all stood up yelling at each other like psychos.

"I'm fine... I mean, it's for the better right? Now that they have a child I need to drop the idea of me and Jungkook getting back together. Forever."

•••

While the girls were still shouting and yelling. Jungkook on the other side was having a headache.

"Xiling... Are you actually pregnant?"

"I-I don't know..."

"SHE MOST DEFINITELY IS PREGNANT!" Jin screamed out of nowhere causing everyone in the room to jump in shock. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "She just vomited, which is one of the pregnant symptoms."

"Uh... This is awkward... I'll go buy a pregnancy test!" Taehyung said, breaking the silence that was there for quite a few minutes and quickly ran out of the room. They were just looking at each other the whole time saying nothing.

After he left, no one dared to speak a word, everyone was just focusing on their own things like Xiling was nervously drinking her water while Jungkook was just on his phone and Jin... He was admiring himself in the mirror.

•••

"I'm back losers!" Taehyung opened the door while holding two plastic bags up in the air.

"That's what took you so long? You went to buy some kimbap and ramyeon as well?" Namjoon asked while going through the things inside a plastic bag.

"Yup! I got hungry and I also got ice cream but I finished eating it already."

"And you didn't even think of bringing us some?"

"Nah, even if I did it would've melted already. The convenience store that we usually go to is out of stock with the pregnancy sticks so I had to go find another one. Some didn't even sell it as well." Taehyung answered Jin's question and also explained what took him so long. Taehyung took a box out of the plastic bag and walked towards Xiling. "Here Xiling."

"Thanks..." She whispered and grabbed it quickly before running to the bathroom.

•••

"Tzu... Stop eating ice cream..."

"What? Can't I just feel heartbroken... Even if we weren't confirmed, he still told me he might still love me and honestly I don't know anymore!" Tzuyu replied to Jihyo while messing her hair. "I already feel like what I said earlier would be broken once I see him again..."

"Tzu, this is your fourth tub of ice cream. Soon you will get a stomach ache. Stop now... Please..."

"Ugh, fine! But... We'll be going to a bar later! Get ready girls!" Tzuyu screamed even though they hadn't even agreed but she knew they wouldn't allow her to go alone anyways.

•••

"Please be one line. Please be one line. Please be one line." Xiling pleaded quietly with her hands together praying to not be pregnant.

Then she opened both of her eyes one by one and saw two lines displayed onto the pregnancy stick.

"No... I c-can't be pregnant..."

"Xiling, y-you done?" Jungkook asked after knocking onto the door.

"N-Nearly done!" Xiling replies and washed her hands in the sink then took a few deep breaths before opening the door.

"I-I'm..." Xiling started once she walked out with all eyes on her. "P-Pregnant." She saw everyone's eyes widen and some even let out a gasp.

"I-I'm... Going to be a f-father?" Jungkook asked in shock, while Xiling nodded uneasily. "Oh my gosh. I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a father guys!" Jungkook exclaimed to his best friends.

"Yes we know you repeated it twice." Yoongi said.

"Anything you need right now?"

"Um... Nothing right now."

"Alright, if you need me call me." Jungkook told Xiling before walking back to his friends leaving Xiling just there still standing outside the bathroom for no reason and not daring to go back to the living room next to the other people in this house.

"Is it even his?" She thought in her head then shook her head continuously. "No, of course it is! Nothing happened that night. Nothing."

"Ugh god damn it!" Xiling mumbled under her breath and grabbed her phone out of her pocket.

unknown

xiling
we need to meet.

———

hmm is it jungkooks child?¿