Not wanting to hear what I had to say, She poked her lips to the side & rolled her eyes.

"& it might seem like I got the shit under control but I dont.. Last night you just so happened to fuck with my nerves after a long day.. My medicine hadn't kicked in all the way so I was heated" I added on.

She looked up at me & shrugged her shoulders. "So that's what those pills are for"

She brushed past me & walked into my barhroom, Opening my closet door.

"Why you fucking with my medicine cabinet anyways? You don't go through nobody shit like that" I stated, Getting irritated.

She looked me in the face & laughed. "Says the nigga that kidnapped me & is holding me hostage"

She pulled out some clothes & a underwear set, lining it up on my bed.

I didn't wanna be so obvious at the fact I was staring at the laced panties she had sat out, But she clearly caught on.

"Don't be so weird... Get out so I can take my shower"

Jor'Dae's POV

I flipped through the Channels with nothing but boredom running over me. The fragrance of the perfume I sprayed on, along with the lotion after my shower filled my nose.

I had wore A simple black sundress & had my hair pulled back into a sleek curly ponytail.

Jah made a few calls on the phone talking about somebody he was bringing in for interrogation but I minded my business.

He picked out his beard & rubbed some lotion on his arm while looking at what I was watching on the TV.

Even tho Jah was trash at apologizing, I felt like the apology he gave me earlier was sincere.

We hadn't talked since then & I had no problem with it.

He wore a black sweat suit with his dreads down today. I found myself staring at him from time to time.

**

The way Zion made it seem, Jario was a ugly ass nigga with terrible tendencies. He mentioned that Jah was money hungry, out to kill & Grimey.

The few days Dae spent with him, the more she realized Zion lied to her. It was now clear to her that Zion was the Grimey, money hungry guy in this situation.

Only thing that turned out to be bold was the fact that Jah went as far as kidnapping Dae just to stay at the top.

She never admitted it & never would, but in the back of her mind she knew Jario was more than attractive.

He had a look to him that a lot of girls chased after. You ever looked at someone and thought "I know his dick is good" ?

That's the vibes he gave off.

He stood about 6'4, which made Dae stop below his shoulder. The tattoos on his arms, chest & neck went well with his long dreads that he kept fresh.

He scent was as if he carried weed on him at all times & tried to cover up the smell with Cologne.

He was quiet... As hell & so when he finally opened his mouth, even if it was to yell at Dae, she found it interesting.

Jor'Dae was soon to be married so she tried to force herself to look at him as the enemy.. She just couldn't.

She realized the first day of being with him that aside of the Attitudes Jah gave off, he had a big ass heart.

He mentioned to her multiple times that he didn't hurt Women & she couldn't help but to think of Zion.

Zion didn't give a damn if you were male, female or child. If you had anything to do with the other side, you were dead.. & she hated it.

Jah turned from the TV & locked eyes with her. He knew he felt her staring for the last few minutes, but thought maybe he was trippin.

& sure enough he wasn't.

"What?" He asked with aggression in his voice. He hated to be stared down but once she shook her head & focused her attention back on the TV, he simply let it go.

"Why can't you have kids?" He asked, looking back over at her. He could tell by the change in her body language she didn't expect that question but he was just curious.

"The fuck do you want from me?" She asked, irritated from him being all in her business. That was a touchy topic for her so for him to suddenly ask, caught her by surprise.

"Don't snap at me like that... It was a simple question" He replied, staring her into her face.

"I don't know" She lowly replied, followed by a sigh.

"How many do you want?" He asked, tucking his heavy Smith & Wesson on his waist.

"If I could've been blessed with just one child... I would be so much happier" She replied, feeling sadness creep upon her.

Jah simply nodded his head & made his way to the exit.

"See you real soon"

•••

Vote & leave comments❤️