🤤Rumors🤤

Everyone is finally ready after like 20 minutes but that's ok.

" Ok so everyone got everything they need or want done. Because we are gonna watch about 5 before a break happens. Also it pauses once you start having a conversation that lasts more then a minute. So you didn't miss anything" I explain. All they do is nod.

I head to the front of the room and type in codes in a computer. Then broadcast it to the big screen.

Loading...
Loading...
Complete...

Rumors

"Ooo this is gonna be good" I say smirking. Mainly to My baby Izu and Katsuki. ( not that type of baby. My son I shall protect my baby at any cost)

"Hey Karubitch the fuck you smirking at us like that for. Asshole!?" Katsuki yells at me. Receiving an eye roll in return.

"OK everyone sit down and be quiet as this one has to do with music. Also something about your broccoli over there" I say pointing to the first couch with Deku and Katsuki sitting on it. They took over that couch as Katsuki didn't want to sit with the other "Extras" his words not mine.

"Uh Karuma-chan. What's gonna be revealed about me?" My little broccoli asks me in a shy tone. " Something regarding your looks". After I say that he thinks then his eyes widen before giving me a nod.

Everyone is quite ready so let's start it

It shows Deku standing against a brick wall. With His hair down to About shoulder length. He has many piercings.

Class 1-A is shocked even Aizawa. They could never see their cinnamon roll looking like that.
"OMG what happened to the cinnamon roll." Yelled Mina and Uraraka.

"In this he's a sinnamon roll. Though can't lie he pulls off the look." Said Jiro getting nods of agreement.

Katsuki wasn't surprised. The class just thought it didn't bother him all that much. That wasn't the case at all. Inko wasn't nor was Mitsuki as they already know about Izuku's appearance.

"Hey I'm curious do you guys know what all the piercings he has are?" I ask. I only asked because it gives me a reason to ramble about it. They all give me a nod no.
" Ok here I'll stop it here and switch the screen to show you them. Since I can tell some of you are taking an interest in the piercings."  I say to them. They light up. Deku and Katsuki are just looking at each having a silent conversation.

"Kacchan do you think I should tell them I actually have all of those piercings?" Izuku asks his boyfriend quietly. " Yeah plus the reaction you'll receive will be fucking priceless." Katsuki says to his beautiful broccoli nerd. " Ok I'll ask Karuma if they can bring my jewelry here" Deku says to his handsome grenade.

" Ok so first picture is the lip piercings. Deku has a Medusa and snake bites in his lips". They nod some writing it down with notebooks that I brought here for them.

 They nod some writing it down with notebooks that I brought here for them