"Be careful!"

I nodded and turned my head to them as I wave my hand.

I need to find Ray, I need to check if he's okay. I know that Ray will be upset once we meet, but I can't just stand there and run away from him and that demon! I can't take it if Ray ended up getting hurt while protecting us!

I catch for breath while keep running, I can't stop now. I already decided to look for Ray, and now...I will find him and check his situation, we are not that far from them, so I guess I can find him easily, but if he already baited the demon...then they're already far ahead. 

I need to reach him as fast as I can, even though I feel nervous and having a hard time to breath, I need to find him. I'm also being cautious to my surroundings, it'll be bad if another demon saw me and chase after me. What's more if it's our pursuers.

I keep running even though my body already feel so tired. I want to keep running and chase after Ray and that demon, I'm going to help Ray.

I wipe away the sweat that keeps dropping off of my face and force myself to run, this is the first time I feel this tiredness on my legs. But, it doesn't matter, all I need to do is to find Ray—

I stopped running when I saw Ray went out from tree—I mean behind the tree, and...what the hell...the farm demons are standing in front of him! And the wild demon that was chasing us a while age has been beheaded! 

I cover my mouth with my widen eyes, no...no...

So, I am right? Ray took too long because of this? The farm demons found him?!

"You're late. Everyone else are already dead...they were killed by those roots underground," He said with a smirked on his face, I gulped when he show them his identification numbers.

My heart beat fast as I feel my knees weakened. But, I can't fall here, the farm demons are just nearby! Ray is also nearby but, I can't think of a way how to help him! What would Emma and Norman do?

Our pursuers are probably desperate to catch Ray, now that they knew that he's one of the premium goods they wanted to bad. But, I am also considered as a special merchandise, I can make some of the demons to come after me. The problem is...I am already so tired, I need more energy if I want to run away from these demons! Ray's trying to make them believe that we are already dead. If I showed myself to them, they'd know right away that Ray was lying. What should I do? 

"I can smell it," I flinched when I heard those words.

"The special blood of our special merchandise, she's here," What...? 

I looked around the place, thinking if I can find other people here besides me and Ray, but, there's no one here aside from us! Are they talking about me?

"Ahh...02194?" My eyes widened as I hear them mention my number. So they were really talking about me, huh? I took a deep breath as I remove my hands from my mouth.

I don't know why they are calling me special blooded, but...if I really am a special merchandise, they must want to catch me so bad, yeah? If there's no other way to help Ray, I would sacrifice myself, after all...Ray's a lot more better than me when it comes to critical thinking. Our siblings needs him more than me...