Chapter 19: Time for a Rescue Mission

Julien walked in the circus, still like a drunk man, calling for Sonya.

"Sonya, where are you? Sonya!" he called, bumped into a barrel, and said to it, "Excuse me."

Sonya roared in sadness, getting Julien's attention. As he confessed to her, the other circus animals watched him.

"Sonya, baby! I don't want to be king anymore! I was so hung up on who I  was who you was what you smelled like when all that really matters is what we smell like together," Julien confessed.

That made them realize how much the gang meant to them. Vitaly couldn't quit thinking of Y/N when Julien confessed he would give up being king for her. Maybe he could get her back.

"Baby, forgive me" Julien begged, stuck his head in Sonya's mouth, then called, "Oh, hello?"

Then Kowalski noticed a tranquilizer dart in Julien's tail.

"Gasp! It's Dubois!" he said, pulling it out and showing it to Skipper.

"Baba booey!" Skipper panicked, pulled Julien's head out, and asked, "Where did you get this?"

"I got it from the zoo," Julien answered.

Skipper shoved Julien's head back in before saying, "The hippies got ambushed!"

"What? We have to help them!" Gia replied as everyone's eyes widened.

"But they lied to us!" one of the horses pointed out.

"Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?" Freddy added.

"They are our friends!" Gia stated.

"They're not even circus!" Freddy commented.

That made Vitaly a bit mad.

"That's Bolshevik!" he remarked, making Freddy whimper.

"I never thought I'd say this on American soil, but the Russki's right!" Skipper said.

"And there's more. You may already know this, but I...love Y/N. She open my eyes to what life should be. And now she and comrads are in trouble. So let's bring them back," Vitaly declared.

They cheered and got ready to save the gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You guys ready to be rescued by the circus?!