Gigantomachia x Reader : Unexpected

I hope you enjoy. ^-^

Your quirk : Voice intimidator -

As long as you heard a persons voice clearly , You can mimic their voice for a little amount of time.
_______________

" This isn't doing much..." Tomura huffed , Walking backwards towards you and Dabi and also away from Giantomachia who was holding a Compress clone.

"...Weak..." Giantomachia cried to himself , crushing the clone , Making the real Compress extremely uncomfortable.

" Yeah no kidding.." Compress mumbled , Nervously backing away. " Maybe we could try this another time..." Compress looked over to Tomura.

Tomura was deep in thought , Before looking over to you. " (Y/n) , Do the thing.."

You looked at Tomura with a concerned expression.
" But...Are you alright with that? I mean , Even the doctor warned us about that Giantomachia might get...Aggressive if we tried that.."

" Well , It may be our only option right now. And if he tries anything , Well be there to get you out."

You thought about Tomura's words for a moment , Before letting out a deep breath. " Alright , I'll do my best."

Tomura nodded at You , As you walked up to Gigantomachia.

Giantomachia watched the clone goop fall from his hand , Then quickly turning to you once he heard you walking his way.

Giantomachia just breathed deeply , Looking at you with a glare. "...Weak-"

" Machia."

Your voice was identical to All for ones.

Due to the hideout raid , You got to hear and Look at the man himself. All for one. And thanks to your quirk , You can Mimic his voice. Its pretty darn handy in moments like this.

Gigantomachia just gazed at you , Not moving , Not anything Just looking at you.

You grew nervous at this , Repeating your words.
" Machia- OOP!!!" You we're immediately grabbed, And brought to Machia's face. Giantomachia nuzzled into you , Making you uncomfortable(?) , But You patter the boi's forehead.

"...I didn't expect that to go well." Dabi muttered to Tomura , As Tomura also watched in confusion.
" Neither did I.."