"And I killed all ten of the Hunters at the mall!" Nathan exaggerated.

"You liar! There were only four and I killed one of them and pretty much the other," Katia protested.

"Fine I killed three of them with help from Katia on the last one," Nathan admitted dejectedly.

They all laughed at how Nathan's attempt to sound strong failed. Katia was finally able to eat and she scarfed down her food. After they finished dinner they began to walk towards the cabins.

"Hey Katia do you have a cabin yet?" Amanda asked suddenly.

"Nope, Saladin was supposed to assign me one later," Katia said wondering if he forgot or if she should go see him.

"You should stay with us!" Laura exclaimed. "We all live in the same cabin except for Jason."

"Sure thanks!" Katia agreed happily. She was worried about feeling left out in this new world but they were making the transition easier.

"Yes! Now I have a bunk buddy!" Suki exclaimed.

As they were walking, Nathan began to tell her about each person. Mike had telekinesis like Jason so they were good friends. David could withstand extreme temperatures and change size, a combination that made him powerful. Both boys looked similar and the only way Katia could tell that apart was that Mike had sandy brown hair and freckles and David had dark brown hair verging on black.

"Mike is also a little bit of a pervert and has a sick mind," Nathan warned.

"It's okay I lived with Jason and many guys before," Katia assured him. Often times she thought of dirty jokes long before the guys in her class ever did.

"Hey! I wasn't that bad compared to the others," Jason protested.

"If you say so..." Katia joked. Nathan just laughed and continued to tell her about the girls.

Laura, who had auburn red hair and a small frame, could teleport and was the crazy one. Amanda had the power to transform herself, and Suki had enhanced senses and could turn invisible. Amanda was the smart one while Suki was the sensible one.

"Sometimes Lizzy is too serious though and gets boring," Nathan whispered.

"You know I can hear you right?" Suki shouted from the front.

"Yes, now shut up," Nathan joked.

Finally they arrived at cabin number eleven. Jason turned to Katia, "I should probably go back to LA," he said.

"You're not staying?" Katia asked sadly.

"No, I still have work and school tomorrow but I'll visit later in the week," Jason promised.

"Oh what about my school?" Katia just remembered it was only October. In fact she had classes the next day and a project she really didn't want to do.

"I'll just make up an excuse. Say you broke both of your legs and are too embarrassed to go to school," Jason said with a smirk.

"You better not or I'll flood the house," Katia threatened.

"You can't mess with her anymore!" Mike shouted from up front.

"Okay okay!" Jason said as he put his hands up in surrender. "I'll just say you caught pneumonia or something."

"Thanks you're the best! I'll see you," Katia gave Jason a hug and he started to walk back to the city where he could take the portal back home.

Katia looked up at the cabin and wondered how the seven of them were all going to fit in the small space. She followed the others in and gasped when she entered. The cabin was twice as big on the inside and was beautifully furnished.

"It's enchanted to fit as many people as needed. We could pretty much fit everyone here if we wanted to," Mike explained when he saw Katia's shocked face.

"I'm giving you a tour!" Laura jumped up excitedly, dragging Katia around the house with everyone following behind.

First they entered the living room. The whole back window was made of glass and led to a porch and garden that morphed into the forest. In the living room there were two white couches across from a huge flat screen TV. There was a soft red carpet on the ground and a glass coffee table along with little pieces of furniture and art. It all looked very simple and nice.

Then Laura led Katia into the kitchen which looked like it could belong to a celebrity. It was those perfect dream kitchens that everyone wanted with mahogany countertops and porcelain stoves. It even had an enchanted fridge that could give you any food you could think of.

Next they went to the girl's room. Katia entered and her mouth dropped open at the sight. There were two bunk beds against the left wall with purple comforters and colorful fluffy pillows. The whole room had a light blue, lime green, and white color scheme. There were bean bags and a couch across from a TV, a desk underneath a huge window, and a walk in closet. The closet was huge and organized into clothes, shoes, and accessories. It was any girl's dream room.

"We get to live in here?" Katia asked. She still couldn't believe how nice the room was. It definitely beat the dingy rooms she had to stay in most of the time.

"Yup it's amazing! Amanda decorated the whole house. She wants to be an interior designer when she grows up," Suki said.

"You'll be the best interior designer in the world," Katia told Amanda with a smile.

"Thanks," Amanda smiled back.

"Let's go see the guy's room!" Laura exclaimed. Katia followed, excited to see what theirs looked like after she saw the rest of the house.

They went across the cabin and entered the boy's room. Their room had the same layout as the girl's but they had a red, brown, and white color scheme and no bean bags. Instead of the big walk in closet, they had a basketball hoop. They also had a platform connected to the wall that they could get to by climbing a ladder. On the top was a TV with all sorts of video games.

Katia climbed up the ladder and shouted from the top. "This is so cool!"

"You having fun up there?" David asked with an amused expression.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Katia asked with a smirk.

"Lucky guess," David replied.

Mike shot a swish without even moving a muscle. He was going to shoot again but David suddenly grew to eight feet tall and blocked it.

"Why don't we have one of these?" Katia asked Amanda after she tore her gaze from the two boys. She still found it odd how normal it was for people to just use their powers.

"I'm having one installed. Theirs was just a practice so ours will look better," Amanda assured Katia.

The tour was over and they started to get ready for bed. Katia didn't bring any supplies but of course that wasn't a problem. The bathroom was stocked and there was a closet full of clothes for her to choose from. Once all of the girls were dressed in their pajamas, they talked late into the night.

Katia was on the top bunk of Suki's bed. She had never been to a sleepover before except for when she sometimes stayed over at Julie's house.

"So do you guys stay here the whole year?" Katia asked the three girls. She still didn't quite know how this double life thing worked out.

"I usually stay here the whole year," Laura said. "If we do, there's schools with normal curriculums so we don't get behind."

"I stay here on the weekends and go to high school in Florida," Suki answered.

"Then I'm here on holidays or whenever I have time off from college,"Amanda said. "How long are you staying?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a couple of months, but I still have school. I have a lot of training to catch up on though," Katia responded before letting out a huge yawn.

"Someone's tired," Suki laughed. "You should go to sleep now."

"Yeah you're right," Katia agreed. It had been a long day.

Katia closed her eyes and snuggled deeper into the sheets. She had a long day. Just that morning she was at the mall fighting Hunters. She couldn't believe how fast her life had changed and soon she fell into a deep sleep.