"Hey Kanawut, thanks for stopping by I wanted to show you something" he approached her desk and she placed the documents in front of him, she had stack and each one had multiple areas highlighted in yellow.

"Because you asked me to pull the logs and gave me specific dates according to what you found in the journal, I was able to find a number on Irashi's incoming messages and calls that she used often in the last month of her life" she pointed at the highlighted number "When I traced it it turned out to be a burner phone"

Gulf frowned "So another dead end"

Nur shook her head "I thought so too, but then I got to thinking" she showed him another log "This is Aoi's log" he saw the multiple highlighted areas.

"Same number?"

"No but it was a burner phone as well and" she spread out the other documents "I found a burner phone in every one of the victims logs" Gulf grabbed them and looked at the calls and messages, he paid attention to the dates, each one started between a month or month and a half before they died. He looked back at Nur who was looking at him expectantly.

"You're amazing" He said smirking "you just proved my theory Nur! Thank you!" He yelled back as he rushed out the room.

She chuckled whispering "You're welcome handsome" even though he was long gone.

——-
Gulf looked through the documents as he made his way to Mew's office, he was right, he did know them, better yet he either befriended them and if he went by Irashi's details he dated them.

He walked to into Mew's office and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Gulf!" Nida said with a big smile on her face.

"My sister came by before her class, but she was just leaving right?" Mew said standing up from his chair.

Nida pouted "Am I not allowed to be here? Is it time for the couple to be alone?" She teased. Gulf felt the blush start to rise in him, he didn't feel uncomfortable with her words but he did feel it was a bit fast.

Mew saw the panic in Gulf's face "Nida.." he warned.

She ignored him completely and made her way to Gulf, she leaned in "My brother is right, you do look cute when you blush" she whispered followed by a giggle. Gulf glanced towards Mew who looked really nervous.

Gulf relaxed a bit seeing that he wasn't the only one uncomfortable, he looked back at Nida who was looking at him expectantly "Thank you, you look pretty cute yourself" he said smirking at her.

Her eyes widened for a second and then she laughed whole heartedly "See he's fine Mew!" She said laughing again and wrapping her arms around Gulf's arm.

Mew panicked, she didn't know he didn't like being touched he took a step forward "Ni-" but stopped short as he saw the fond smile on Gulf's face as he watched his sister wiggle her brows at him and whisper something.

His heart swelled at seeing one of the most important people in his life winning the heart of the one who had stolen his without even trying.

"Is Vanida stealing your man now?" Zee said walking in.

Nida frowned "Why do you have to use my full name Pruk!" she said smacking his arm

"Because it annoys you" he said winking at her and walking over to Mew and elbowed him.

Gulf watched the exchanged and realized they had what he had with the guys. He smiled at the thought.

"Well I'll be leaving now" Nida said walking up to Mew and giving him a peck on the cheek as well as pinching Zee's. She turned and smiled at Gulf, she grabbed his hands and squeezed them winking at him, she glanced back at Mew "Don't forget to bring him this weekend, mom is excited" she laughed at Gulfs wide eyed reaction and left before Mew could give her a scolding.

"This weekend?" Gulf asked

"Uh.. yeah I was going to ask you later, but Nida jumped the gun" Mew said a little embarrassed.

"Who are you? And what have you done with my best friend?" Zee said shivering "this bashful look ain't your thing Suppasit" Mew smacked him "Ow!"

"I have a clue" Gulf interrupted, he was too nervous to hear what was happening this weekend, he was still trying to process the kiss and meeting Mew's mom seemed way too much.

"What?" Mew said confused

"About the killer"

Zee perked up at that and glanced at Mew who tensed.

"Okay let's hear it" Mew said turning serious.