"You're always beautiful," was Atem's diplomatic answer. As a ruler, Atem was specifically trained in diplomacy.

"Smartass," Téa hit him playfully.

Atem let go of her to give her time and freedom to make her up. However, Atem did mean it when he said Téa didn't need any prettying up. Téa was beautiful just the way she was, her beauty had him enchanted from the very beginning. Atem needed to take care of other things before their dinner so he left Téa to get ready but kissed her first. Atem went to the secret mansion, Ishizu explained it had been used by the ancient pharaohs, remaining a secret only known to the royal family. Ishizu had found it thanks to the Millennium Necklace but decided to keep the place hidden and follow the will of its ancient inhabitants. It was the perfect place for what Atem planned. The table was set, and the food would be delivered later to keep it fresh and hot. It would be the perfect surprise for Téa, Atem hoped she would like it. There were only some final touches left before the big time.

The hours passed unnoticed, Atem was back at the hotel and changed into a fine suit. On his behalf, Atem was already older than Téa so he had matured physically into a fine young man. Atem was in perfect shape from regular exercising. They were getting into a perfect young age. Téa came from the bedroom wearing a blue spaghetti strap dress. Her hair was up in a bun and her makeup complimented her looks. Overall, Atem was speechless.

"You look amazing," Atem spoke in awe.

"Thank you," Téa thanked him modestly.

"Let's go, my love, we have the evening to ourselves." Atem offered his hand before leaving the room.

The driver took them to their location. Atem got off first helping Téa to get out. Téa was dazzled by this place hidden in the desert. It wasn't too big not like Atem's palace in the past, but it definitely wasn't a peasant's home.

"What's this place?" Téa inquired.

"My ancestors used it to come here alone with their beloved. It was a royal secret." Atem explained looking in purpose at Téa.

"Oh, so you know it then. Have you brought someone here?" Téa teased him with only a hint of jealousy.

"No, Ishizu showed it to me. I wasn't aware of its existence." Atem took her hands and looked into Téa's eyes. "Besides, there was no one I could've brought here."

Atem's confession was satisfactory. Atem had never had the chance of a normal life, always being the one to save the world and all. They moved on getting into the building then Téa saw it. There was a table for two and everything was prepared for their dinner.

"Oh Atem, it's wonderful!" Téa exclaimed.

"It's all for you, my love," Atem hugged Téa from behind putting a butterfly kiss on her shoulder.

Atem assisted Téa first, making sure she was comfortable before taking the seat opposite her. The food was traditional from the time of Ancient Egypt not its modern Arabian outlook to Atem's distaste. His country had changed a lot and had suffered too which hurt Atem. Atem was its ruler a long time ago, a land of prosperity and riches but not anymore. It looked like a lot of the descendants of Egypt had proved to be unsuitable to rule. With a sigh, Atem resumed his meal.

"What is it?" Téa noticed the slight change of mood, she knew Atem best in the world.

"It's nothing, let's not ruin our evening, my love." Atem waved the topic off.

The dinner moved on flowingly, everything was perfect. Atem and Téa talked about different things, their careers and finally, their future. There was a very good reason Atem mentioned this last topic and it was going to get clear for Téa soon.