Atem's anger was boiling beneath his skin. How dare they insult his queen, they would pay. Atem tried to approach them, but he was stopped by Téa, she held him back. With a shake of her head, Téa let him know not to interfere.

"Your empty threats do not scare me." Her retort seemed to amuse Reed.

"Really? Please, do let me prove you otherwise." Reed fully intended on going with his threat, but he was held by Gauntlez.

"Don't, you can have her later when we have her powers. She'll be powerless and scarred like a little sheep." Gauntlez's smile was scarier than both Reed's and Alazar's combined. There was something cold and scary about him, something truly evil.

Téa studied their enemies, anticipating the right moment to use her secret weapon. Téa would have only one chance to succeed and she couldn't waste it. There was too much at stake and the whole world was relying on her, no matter how awkward it sounded. Téa wasn't a hero, she was nothing special but now, Téa was the heir to some ancient princess with magical powers.

"Go on, use your secret tool. I know you're itching to use it." Gauntlez was provoking her, he wanted her to make a mistake.

"What are you waiting for, sorceress?" Reed taunted her.

Téa was in a dilemma: Téa had to act and use the mirror, but it could be a trap. However, if Téa did not act, they could take the opportunity to hurt them. Seeing Atem hurt was not an option. Deciding Téa had all but one solution, she decided to do it. Téa took out the mirror facing the Spell Thieves.

"Mirror in my hand, take away the strength!" Once Téa gave the order, the mirror woke up in her hands.

The mirror began extracting the powers from the villains. The first to be affected was Reed. This feeling was like nothing he had ever experienced. All the stolen power Reed possessed; it was being extracted from him. Her mirror was doing this to him.

"Wh-what are you doing to me, sorceress?" Reed stuttered.

Reed's scream echoed on the docks. Reed thought the new sorceress was weak and stupid, the mirror was unfinished. Teana had tried using it on them but she was foolish, and it costed her life. This one was different; she was fighting for a different purpose. When the mirror took it all, Reed fell on the ground. He was weak, all so weak.

"Gauntlez h-help me..." Reed extended his hand, but his boss looked at him dispassionately.

The truth was, Reed and Alazar were nothing but pawns doing his biddy. Now that they served their purpose, they were of no use to him. Reed's body dissolved on the ground into ashes. The immortality spell was gone so nothing was holding the spirit of a thousand-year-old man. In the blink of an eye, Reed was gone.

Both Téa and Atem looked with shock at the dissolving body. Téa intended on using the mirror on Gauntlez too and soon, everything would be over. Aiming it at the other one, Téa was ready to take all out.

"What are you waiting for? Do it," Again, this smile.

Gauntlez was pushing her, he wanted her to do it but why? Gauntlez saw what happened to his minion, wasn't he concerned about himself? Téa hesitated just a little but it was enough. It gave Gauntlez the needed advantage. Gauntlez took out something from his trench coat not letting Téa see what it was. When using the mirror on him, its power stopped at a wall. Gauntlez laughed, showing her what he had taken from his coat. It was a dark ring and he used it against her. The magic of the mirror turned against her, sending her back. Téa screamed, letting the mirror slip from her hand. Téa landed hard on the ground, not the first time she was being hit that hard. Her body screamed at her in protest. Gauntlez had separated Atem and Téa on purpose. Téa saw him laying unconsciously a few meters away from her. Téa tried to get up, missing the approaching figure of Gauntlez. When Gauntlez came to her, it was too late. Gauntlez picked up the discarded object smiling.