"I think I should visit Teana, the version from the past might've not known more but the one in the spirit world might know more." It was something Téa had to do.

"Alright, you should go and see her, I'll be waiting." Téa nodded and kissed Atem before closing her eyes and imagining where she wanted to be.

The place was like Téa remembered it with its ethereal atmosphere. Teana was there, looking more enchanting than ever. Téa had no idea of the true limit of her powers and what else Teana was capable of. The princess had her secrets and Téa wasn't going to pry. Probably Teana couldn't tell her even if she wanted to.

"Téa, I was expecting you." Teana smiled at her reflection.

"I met you in the past, but you probably know. I need to know more about this artefact." Teana's face grew serious.

"I believe you found it's located in Alexandria. I know you'll find the place but I'm afraid it's unfinished." The women looked at each other.

"Can you tell me where to find it?" Teana's face darkened.

"I'm afraid I don't have the liberty to do so but I can tell you it's in a place once lost that will be found again. Your necklace will guide you; I know you can feel it." Teana was correct about this.

"If it's unfinished, how can I restore it?" Téa had no idea how she could finish something the princess wasn't able to do in the first place.

"I couldn't complete it in my time. If I had the Spell Thieves wouldn't be after you." Teana approached her and took her hand in hers. "I'm really sorry I couldn't finish it before... before my time was over." Téa put her other hand on top of Teana's.

"I'm not angry at you, it wasn't your fault." Téa glanced at her pendant, she was running out of time. "I'll have to go soon but thank you for all the information you provided me with." Téa took a step back from the princess.

"Take care Téa and don't lose faith. Everything will go into place." Teana's smile was reassuring and the last thing Téa saw before leaving.

When Téa returned, she was just in time for the flight. They got on board and Téa told him of what she had learnt from Teana. The princess had given them a big clue but still, she did not give them the exact location. Téa had to trust her powers, it was pulling her towards it.

"It must be the Great Library of Alexandria; everything leads to it. Problem is, no one knows where it is because it's lost." Téa agreed with Atem.

"We'll have to rely on my necklace, it'll lead me. Ishizu will help us find our way in the desert." With that their conversation came to an end.

It was late but it would only get later, so Téa laid her head on Atem's shoulder closing her eyes. The last time they travelled together to Egypt, it was to bring Atem to his homeland and his final resting place. Her body tensed and Atem felt it.

"Téa, is something bothering you?" Atem asked causing the brunette to open her sapphire eyes.

"The last time we were on a plane together for Egypt, I had to tell goodbye to you." Téa's expression was heart-breaking. There was so much pain behind her eyes.

"I wish things were different and I haven't caused you that much pain." Atem cupped her face and Téa leaned more into his touch.

"You're here now," Téa avoided the topic of Atem's second departure.

"I wish we could be together my love." Atem looked lovingly at Téa, taking in all of her features, her lovely face and plump lips in.

"We will, somehow we will," Téa whispered before kissing him.