"Téa, where are..." Atem was interrupted mid-sentence.

"I'm tired of waiting, Atem. I love you so much and, in my heart, I know you'll always be the one. You've always been." Her statement left him baffled for a moment.

"Téa..." it was only going to be harder for her but oh gods, Atem felt the same.

"Shh, don't say anything." Her soft fingers touched his lips. "Follow me," Téa took his hand but there was no need to ask twice; Atem would follow her anywhere.

Téa went to her own room instead, dark as the rest of the house but they were able to see the shapes of her things and furniture in the moonlight. Currently, the only one they needed was in the centre of the room, clearly distinguishable from the others.

"Téa, are you sure about this?" Téa turned to face him, her features looking even more alluring in the dark.

"Yes, I want this. I want you." Téa's voice came as a whisper, bringing all of his senses to life.

Shortening the distance between them, Atem put his hand on the back of Téa's neck and brought his lips to hers. It felt like fireworks exploding between them. There were so much uncovered passion, anticipation, and desire in this kiss. It was a pure need and they were completely overthrown by it. Slowly, Atem's hands travelled down, his tips brushing Téa's feminine curves only, until they reached the bottom of her top. His hand went underneath it, teasing her skin, sending every spot-on fire. The kissing was far from enough, his lips leaving a tray on her jaw only to burrow his spiky tri-coloured hair in the fold of her neck. Téa moaned in pleasure both from his kisses and his touch. His hands were tugging on her bra, teasing her through the soft material. They were both out of breath and it was only getting started. Téa helped Atem to get rid of her shirt, moving on his chest herself. Atem felt so hard and strong under her touch, it was breath-taking. Téa had to see more of him. Atem decided to let her do it and explore. Téa took off his T-shirt with his help, sending his locks in a hot mess. Oh, the body, Téa had seen him once or twice shirtless by chance but that close... Atem was better than a carved statue. His tanned skin was strained by perfectly carved muscles. Téa couldn't tear her eyes off his chest. Slowly and cautiously, Téa ran her hands all over him, making Atem groan in anticipation. Taking the lead again, Atem hugged her and moved them slowly to the bed – the only piece of furniture that mattered now. Pushing her gently on it, Atem quickly followed on top, pressing his body to hers. While Téa was so soft and feminine, Atem was all masculine power. Looking at her face for permission and confirmation, his hands slid underneath her, finding the bra clasp. The cloth slid from her arms, exposing her for the first time for anyone's eyes. The blush appeared on her cheeks all the same and Téa waited and waited. In Atem's part, Atem was astonished by her beauty. Téa was the perfect woman. Gulping, Atem noticed her embarrassment, so he cupped her face.

"You're perfect, Téa," Atem confessed.

To prove his point, Atem pressed his growing bulge to her, suppressing a groan. Oh, how Atem wanted to be inside of her. To feel her tight walls surrounding him all around. If truth be told, Atem was a pharaoh, so there was a harem with some of the most beautiful women in the world and Atem could've had anyone he wanted but it wasn't him. If Atem was going to be with someone, it was going to be for love, not duty or anything. Eventually, it never came to that. Still, Atem felt what needed to be done and let his instincts guide him. Lifting her skirt, Atem caressed her hips, bringing her closer and closer to him. Soon, the skirt followed the rest of their clothes. Atem had to stand to unbuckle his pants and take them off. The rest of him was as impressive as the top part, if even more so. Téa's eyes were glued to the big swelling in his boxers Téa had already felt with their clothes on. Before throwing the pants on the ground, Atem felt something in his pockets and curiosity won so Atem checked what it was. The small square packets were something Atem had never put there, so Atem furrowed his brows in confusion. The note Atem found however made him blush and swear under his breath. Atem was so going to kill Yugi, later. Téa noticed the change in his expression so she looked questioningly at him. Atem showed her the note and the stuff. The small piece of paper said "Just in case" with Yugi's familiar handwriting. Téa snored, this boy was impish indeed.