Ch3:Surprise!

Anthony p.o.v

Ian and I are sitting on our couch at home coming up with some ideas for our channel on youtube.

"Oh!What about...uh..."Ian says.

"Dude,you have nothing,don't you?"I tell him.

"Yeah,I got nothing,"he says.

We just keep sitting down,thinking.

"What about more challenges?"he asks.

"Hmm,I guess,but what kind of challenge?"I say.

"I don't know,like one where were stuck together?"Ian says.

I think about it for a second,"Awesome!Tweet it and have people send us some things to do.Tell them to tag it to #smoshedup"

Ian nods and starts to tweet.Im sitting down watching him,but get up when I hear someone knocking.

I open the door.A man in a suit,holding a suitcase,is standing there.

"Can I help you?"I ask.

"Are you Anthony Padilla?"he asks.

"Yeah...why?"I say.

"I have something to talk to you about,may I come in?"he says.

"Uhm...sure,"I say,moving out of the way for him to enter.

"Hey Anthony!I finished tweeting the-wait,who's that guy?"Ian says.

"I don't know,he just said he needs to talk to me,"I tell him.

He shrugs and sits back onto the couch.Me and the guy sit down on the opposite side of the couch.

"Ok Anthony,you're father died many years ago,"he says.

"Uh...yeah...I went to his funeral?"I say,in a 'duh' tone.

"Well did you know that he was with another lady?"he asks me.

"Yeah?And?"I say.

"Well she passed away yesterday.She mentioned you in her will,"he says,pulling out a paper from his suitcase."She said that she is giving you full custody of her daughter."

Great,I don't want to take care of her stupid daughter,I didn't even like the lady.

"Why do I have to take care of her daughter?She wasn't even my real mom!"I say.

"Anthony,she's your sister,"he says.

I stare at him with disbelief,"What?"

"You're dad had gotten her pregnant,thats why she's giving you full custody of her.Here's the address of your sister's house."He hands me a paper with her address on there and I see a picture of a girl on there.

"Is this her?"I ask,pointing to the picture.

He nods,"She doesn't know about any of this,but you still have to pick her up tomorrow."He stands up,"Ill be going now."

He leaves and I just stay sitting on my couch,trying to process what just happen.

____________________________
A/N:Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖