Ch.7:Beach day

Anthony p.o.v

I wake up to my alarm ringing.I groan and shut it off.I sit up from my bed and stretch.A yawn escapes my mouth,as I get off of my bed.

Today,I plan on taking Lezlie to the beach.I think she should crack out of her shell,so why not take her to the beach so she can have a nice family day with me,Ian,and Kalel.The three of us are basically her only family.

I grab my phone from my night stand.I check the time,5:30 am,perfect.

You're probably wondering why I woke up so early.Well,I know Lezlie probably doesn't have a bathing suit,so Kalel can go with her to buy one.Ian and I have to buy snacks and all kinds of stuff.

I walk out of my room and go into Ian's.He's lying down on his stomach,sleeping.His hair is sticking out all kinds of ways.He has drool coming down his cheek.I run to his bed.I jump up and land on top of him.

He groans,"Aww!Anthony!What the fuck man!"

I start laughing,hysterically.

He throws me off of him.I land on the other side of his bed.He sits up.

I get off of his bed,"Come on man,get up.We've got to go to the store to buy stuff for today."

He groans,"I don't wanna!"

I start walking towards the door.I slap his head before I walk out,"Hurry up!"I yell,down the hallway.

"Shut up!"I hear him yell.

I laugh,walking towards Kalel's and Lezlie's room.

Once I reach their door,I open it.I see Kalel's bed empty,but Lezlie is asleep on hers.I frown as I walk in.

Kalel slept here last night,where'd she go?

As I get closer to the middle of the room,I see a note on Kalel's headboard.I grab it and read it,

'Dear Anthony,

I'm sorry.So many questions must be running through your mind right now.I didn't want to leave you on such short notice,but I had to.I love you so much Anthony,and I don't think I'll ever be able to stop loving you,but I had to leave.

Tell Lezlie that I'll always remember her.She's such a great girl,take care of her.I better not find out that she's hurt one day,or I'll kill you.

Tell Ian that he's always going to be my annoying brother.

And for you Anthony,take care of yourself,and find someone new.Find someone that will do everything in her power to love you,care for you,and look out for you,as much as I did.I know she's out there,or right in front of you,you'll find her soon enough.I love you Anthony.

Don't come looking for me,because I don't think you'll ever find me.Im long gone already...

Take care <3

~Kalel XOXO

I crumble the note up and throw it on the floor.I fist some of my hair and try to think of why she would leave.

Was I not good enough for her?Was she tired of me?Did I not care for her much?

So many questions race through my mind as I stand beside her,now empty,bed.Everything on her side is gone,except the bed,wardrobe,and nightstand.Pictures,clothes,other items,all gone.

"Anthony?"

I turn around and see Lezlie awake.She's sitting up on her bed,rubbing her eyes.She yawns,and stretches.