chapter 27

So let be warned!!!! This chapter is all about blood and torture so please if you can't read it you can jump to the next chapter after you have taped on that little star button at the end of the chapter 😄😄😄😄

Dominic POV
**************************

"Durelo, what is the update"I asked not stopping to listen to what he has to say

"Mr-- Anto-ne Ho-well is mi-ssin-g. He went missi-ng since las-t wee-k afte-r the meeting".

"Can you talk without like a normal human being. Who are you suspecting?"

"S-still the same man on our list"

Silver Mettose.

I could hear chieli screaming as I walked toward the room that she is been held.

I began taking off my suit jacket as I won't be needing it.

"Sir please....."

"Has she said anything?".  i ignored her pathetic pleading as i turned and ask the guy that was tourtring her

"No sir"

"Then you are not doing your job correctly" I picked up the small sharp knife that is always clean and separated from the others. It was a gift from father the day I passed my exam into medical school.

How ironic

"You know when dealing with somebody that is proving to be difficult you find a soft spot and shoot

The sound of the bullet was accompanied by chieli screaming due to the bullet wound I just gave her

"Did you see that?" I turned to the guy

"Y..yes sir"

"Good. now I think this is your gun". He looked at me down to the gun then back at me again.

"Yes sir" with shaking hand he collected his gun back.

"No need to be scared chieli the bullet just grazed your knee but I assure you the next one will go through you knee"

"Please let me go. Please let me go"

"in as long as you tell me the truth I will forget you ever crossed my part now start talking"

"I don't understand what is happening right now sir"

"Don't play stupid with me chieli I saw you talking to Miguel in the parking lot or should I say the CCTV cameras, from all angle caught you talking with Miguel"

"Sir I don't understand what you are trying to say"

I have to keep my cool for the same of saminian

"You know I don't like repeating myself twice but I will, for your sake.
Chieli you have to answer all my questions truthfully or this can get ugly"

"Sir please I don't...."

"Chieli I saw you with Miguel and I know you have a connection with Silver Mettose"

"Please I don't know what you mean"

"Alright chieli, You want it the hard way you will get it the hard way".

I slowly started to cut her from her ankle straight to thigh drawing blood. She screamed from the pain but I was already far gone to have pity

"I warned you it will get ugly so you better start talking"

"Please....." her heart began to beat in an unusual rhyme as I dragged the knife from her thigh to her stomuch. Blood kept flowing from the  wounds I kept inflicting on her body with the knife.