"Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya"

Now this sound, was a sound he could describe as beautiful. Still trodding down the path, he continued listening.

"She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah"

He didn't realise it until he walked passed a window, he was smiling. A genuine smile. Something he hadn't done for god knows how long. A tree was now in his main sight. He approached the tree, the singing now very loud and clear. He had realised that whoever was singing, was sitting in the tree he could see.

"Well baby, I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew ya"

The voice was sweet. Soothing. I guess it's what you have to expect for what he assumed was an angel. An angelic voice.

"And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah"

He looked around, seeing a pair of pale legs, swaying back and forth. He could see whoever it was, was wearing a white dress, and a pair of white flat shoes. The large tree wad filled with green leaves, and rosy flowers. And when he saw properly, it was also the seating place of the most incredibly beautiful girl Simon had ever seen.

She was laying on her back, against the tree branch. She was playing with a chunk of her shiny golden hair, singing to what she thought was herself. Sure he had seen plenty of pretty girls. But they were artificially beautiful. Hair dye, piercings, tattoos and heaps of makeup. This girl however, didn't even look like she was wearing that much makeup. A bit of blusher, used to liven up her cheeks and a bit of mascara to lengthen her eyelashes. Not that she would need it anyway.

Simon needed to get out of there quickly, before anything terrible happens.

He now just remembered the task at hand.

He had already gotten distracted by a pretty girl, he came for a reason, 'let's not forget that Simon' he thought. He started walking away, still listening to the girl singing.

He tried his best not make too much sound, walking on the gravel track. He suddenly stumbled upon a fountain. 'Perfect' he thought.

He looked around at the area, wondering where he could do his damage first

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked around at the area, wondering where he could do his damage first. Honestly, he had no reason to damage the property. But when Someone dares Simon Minter to do something, he does it.

Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroetoshaw and Willne imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें