Damien (24)

XXXXXX

AN: Please vote for this chapter. I would appreciate it very much

XXXXXX

Damien

Life had been kind to me. I was actually given a second chance with Ellie. Which I know for a fact that I didn't deserve. Now that I got her back, I was going to ensure that she knows just how much she means to me. When I first heard Ellie speak last night, my entire being had been shook to the core. Her soft sweet voice was music to my ears. I had never been happier to hear someone speak. Initially, I was overcome with shock just like the day she had confessed her love for me. But this time around, I recovered quickly. I couldn't let any moment slip us. After all if there was one thing I learned from this whole incident, it was that time was never on our side.

I didn't care to think that Dimitri was standing right next to me. Besides, I wasn't going to waste another second not telling this woman that I adored her. That meant that even Dimitri being here wasn't going to stop me. Overwhelmed with emotions, I found it rather difficult to speak. So, I acted on instinct.

Instinct lead me to claiming her soft pink lips in front of her brother. A part of me wanted to back out immediately when our lips met but I knew it was too late to back out now. I might as well enjoy the feel of her lips against mine before Dimitri snapped my neck. I had never kissed Ellie before so, she was a little shocked that I had done this after ignoring her since her confession that fateful day. This worked to my advantage as her gasp led to her opening her mouth up allowing my tongue entrance. Ellie then quickly caught on my doings and soon returned the kiss with just as much passion. Our lips danced around in a rhythm that was known only to them. They were more in tune than I ever could imagine. It was as if our tongues knew each other long before. Maybe even in another life.

None of us fought the other for dominance. And still neither of us tried to take control of the kiss. After all control was not what I wanted. I wanted Ellie and I got her. I wanted to tell Ellie that I loved her and to do that I needed to let go. To be vulnerable. To be as strong as she was when she wore her precious heart on her sleeve. All this I hoped I had conveyed into this kiss. And to think that this is our first kiss. After I realized that I needed to allow my body some time to get oxygen in, I reluctantly pulled away but kept my forehead pressed to Ellie. When I opened my eyes to look at her, her eyes were already on me. Neither us dared speak but yet so many words were spoken between us.

I was about to go back in for yet another kiss when Ellie suddenly pulled away from so rapidly you would think I was made of hot coal. I was about to ask why when she turned her gaze from me and spoke, "Dimitri, I can explain." I was honestly afraid to turn around in fear of facing a pissed off Dimitri. I knew that if we were to battle he would kill me. After all he turned me so, even if by some miracle I killed him, I too would die since he siphoned me. The silence that encased us was so thick, I could cut it with a knife. I then decided to turn around and face the music. But before I could even fully turn around to face Dimitri, a new male voice spoke, "Well if it isn't a happy family reunion." I then did a quick spin and saw that Dimitri's face was still one resembling shock. I didn't blame him for not knowing though. I never really did tell him. I mean how was I to break it to him that I was in love with his little sister. The sister he kept referring to as his baby sister.

I was currently looking at Ellie as she slept soundly. I was certain that she was the woman for me. Her long dark blonde hair was covering part of her face. I was tempted to move the hair aside, but when she breathed out the hair lifted from the movement of air and this was rather cute. Thus I decided to let it go instead. We had spent the whole night catching up so, it made sense that she was still fast asleep right now despite the sun being up.

After being caught up on everything that had happened while Dimitri and I were away, I realised that some things did not add up. No one had granted Seneca entrance into the land. So, how did she a vampire-witch breed get into the land? No kind of magic could grant her entrance. Secondly from the way that she had captured the castle, it seemed that Seneca had been planning this attack for a long time. She didn't have a huge army with her, instead she had worked all on her own. She hadn't killed anyone else in the kingdom either. It had been over a month now with her in the castle as Queen and she still didn't find us and we weren't really that hidden. Her magic spells would have led us to her in a matter of hours. Furthermore, she didn't go out in public either. So, no one in the kingdom knew that she was now queen. So, what is this woman's plan?

I wanted to go speak to Dimitri about all of this, but I was also unsure of how he would fair after finding out that I was in love with his sister. I know that he wasn't going to be pleased with it. I think it is why I never told him about us in the first place. But I guess there was no other way out of this one. I was going to fight for Ellie and Dimitri would soon come around surely. So, I got out of bed after placing a quick kiss to Ellie's forehead and went to take a shower.

Today was going to be a long day. I could just feel it.

XXXXX

QOC: I would kill my friend if they were to start dating my sibling. What are your thoughts on such?

I decided to give Damien's PoV. He has been present throughout the story and I never gave his POV and this felt like the perfect time to do so. Especially since Dimitri is being so self-absorbed. 

Thanks for reading

Oh and don't you dare move on without hitting that vote button